Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2008-12-08 15:53:25

kvnmcwebn
Website

dear santa

i wish there was a plugin that allowed me to add a class or id – to wraptags – to any txp tag with the wraptag attribute.
-best
kevin

Last edited by kvnmcwebn (2008-12-08 15:56:30)

its a bad hen that wont scratch itself.
photogallery

#2 2008-12-08 18:34:39

keith
Website

Re: dear santa

Wait another ten minutes – Stef is probably knocking one up as we speak!

Keith
Blyth, Northumberland, England
Capture The Moment

#3 2008-12-08 20:43:52

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

keith wrote:

Wait another ten minutes – Stef is probably knocking one up as we speak!

lol, sadly not in this case! Got my hands full with admin side skins and 4.0.7 updates to my existing plugins… and trying (without any luck) to find out why Google kicked me off their search engine a week or so ago and now refuse to reindex me :-((

Hah bumhug. Maybe smd_gallery was a threat to national security.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#4 2008-12-08 20:59:52

kvnmcwebn
Website

bloke wrote:
>>>trying (without any luck) to find out why Google kicked me off their search engine a week or so ago >>>and now refuse to reindex me :-((

jeese oh petes, let us know why – if you ever find out.

photogallery

#5 2008-12-08 21:01:51

masa

Bloke wrote:

Got my hands full with admin side skins and 4.0.7 updates to my existing plugins…

Would you mind telling us which plugins of yours are currently not working under 4.0.7 ?

#6 2008-12-08 21:07:15

jakob
Admin
Website

trying (without any luck) to find out why Google kicked me off their search engine a week or so ago and now refuse to reindex me :-((

Not having any problem finding you on google here. Maybe your cmb-plugin stopped working and they’ve accorded you ‘adult status’ ;-)

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#7 2008-12-08 21:32:17

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

masa wrote:

Would you mind telling us which plugins of yours are currently not working under 4.0.7 ?

OT: smd_tags, primarily. The rest work, I’m just going through them all and twiddling. I’ve done smd_fuzzy_find, smd_if and the plugin composer; smd_remote_file is actually OK but I’ve added some new stuff. smd_gallery works but has a few feature requests outstanding. smd_vars also needs some TLC to bring it up to scratch, and smd_random_banner probably needs a rewrite. The rest are ok; smd_skin is totally smokin’ as of last night.

I’m getting there slowly. None of that helps kvnmcwebn with his conundrumm, however. Out of my league I think, sorry.

Not having any problem finding you on google here

Kind of, but that’s using my sitename directly and it still only indexes my (very old) TXP install in a subdir. My actual .com has vanished.

Last week you could google my abbreviated or full name (with spaces) or my plugins and get a direct hit, now you can’t, and can only see references to them from other places, like the forum or TXPQ. Even my facebook page has been purged from the results and some girl is there instead. It’s like I don’t exist online any more. Creepy.

Now, if I was a conspiracy buff…

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#8 2008-12-08 22:03:16

kvnmcwebn
Website

bloke wrote: None of that helps kvnmcwebn with his conundrumm, however. Out of my league I think, sorry.

not really important, easily worked around it just with a bit of extra markup. i do think its interesting that there isnt a class attribute for the wraptag attribute. must be a reason for it though thats over my head.

photogallery

#9 2008-12-08 22:34:08

els

I’m not sure if this list is still up to date, but it looks like it’s there for several tags…
And you can always post a request in the Feature Ideas forum.

#10 2008-12-08 23:46:12

kvnmcwebn
Website

wow, so a lot of them do, i didnt realize that. i
…sorry for the confusion.

photogallery

Board footer