Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2008-12-09 18:29:02

the_ghost
Plugin Author
Website

Re: [contrib] TXP Tag library for Adobe Dreamweaver

Thanks, Jan De Wilde! After editing c:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\Configuration\TagLibraries Dreamweaver shows tags!

Next megastep – wiki-page where plugin’s attributes can be entered and exported in needed format :)

Providing help in hacking ATM! Come to courses and don’t forget to bring us notebook and hammer! What for notebook? What a kind of hacker you are without notebok?

#14 2008-12-09 20:09:45

JanDW
Plugin Author
Website

Sweet, glad it works!

the_gost wrote

Next megastep – wiki-page where plugin’s attributes can be entered and exported in needed format :)

I’m not sure if I understand you: you mean that new attributes and tags entered into textbook could automatically be ‘fed’ into the tag library? Seems a little bit like overkill to me as new tags and attributes don’t get introduced that often? But by all means be my guest!

But maybe you’d want to look into this

TXPDream – A Textpattern Tag Library for Adobe Dreamweaver. (updated for 4.2.0) | jdw_if_ajax – Only serve certain parts of a page when requested with AJAX

#15 2008-12-09 23:24:00

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

JanDW wrote:

I’m not sure if I understand you:

the_gost wrote

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#16 2008-12-10 01:46:14

JanDW
Plugin Author
Website

Right, I see, seems like my eyes forgot to tell my brains.

TXPDream – A Textpattern Tag Library for Adobe Dreamweaver. (updated for 4.2.0) | jdw_if_ajax – Only serve certain parts of a page when requested with AJAX

#17 2008-12-20 16:34:33

JanDW
Plugin Author
Website

For the Dreamweaver/SVN aficionados:

I just stumbled upon subweaver a free plugin for Dreamweaver integrating Subversion/TortoiseSVN in the dreamweaver UI.

#18 2008-12-22 10:47:18

kemie
Plugin Author
Website

Jan- THANK YOU!
A couple of days ago I was just thinking it’d be great to have svn integrated into dw!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~| monolinea.com | pixilate.com | istockphoto.com/kemie |~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#19 2008-12-22 18:46:57

JanDW
Plugin Author
Website

well, there you go :-)

Dreamweaver CS4 now has built-in support for SVN. There might be a few downsides to it though.

SVN made Dreamweaver CS4 crash when I tried setting it up, and because of “the downsides”, I decided to use subweaver anyway as I’m already using TortoiseSVN.

Anyhow, seems like a coder friend of mine might code a script that will convert the files I got from Rick Siletti into dreamweaver reference ‘material’. So hopefully that will pan out!

Last edited by JanDW (2008-12-22 18:48:01)

#20 2009-09-01 19:48:42

JanDW
Plugin Author
Website

The dreamweaver taglibrary has been updated for textpattern 4.2.0 over at google code

inclusion of the new <txp:yield> and <txp:link_id> tags, added id attribute to <txp:file_download_list>

#21 2009-09-01 20:36:46

masa

Sæll og blessaður Jan :-)

I suppose you added these manually, but did you ever try the Zem script linked here before?

When I ran that, several tags were missing from the output such as article and article_custom – a bit surprising.

#22 2009-09-01 20:48:52

JanDW
Plugin Author
Website

Gódan daginn Martin

You’re right, I did originally add the tags manually to Dreamweaver, using the tag reference on textbook as my guide. For this ‘update’ I just looked over the HISTORY.txt file for changes.

So, in other words, I didn’t try that script; seems like it was maybe a good thing I didn’t. I tend to use the article tag quite often.. ;-)

Last edited by JanDW (2009-09-01 20:50:29)

#23 2010-03-25 15:54:12

geoff777
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Jan,

Just found this … as a Dreamweaver user this will be really useful.

I downloaded the zip from your Google project page.

Couldn’t get it to work.
I finally realised that the “textpattern” folder included should really be named “TextPattern”.

So a quick rename and it works …

Thanks so much for all your efforts it must have taken many days.

If you do start on plugins .. can I suggest smd_if as a starting point.

Thanks
Geoff

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.

#24 2010-03-26 02:45:14

JanDW
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Geoff, thanks for the feedback. I take it you’re on mac then right? I’ve added it as a remark to the google code page.

It took me maybe a day to enter it all in… which is bad enough.

If you do start on plugins .. can I suggest smd_if as a starting point

Hey, you can do that too with the dreamweaver tag editor… go ahead and add them , and I’ll happily include them with upcoming releases.

Do you know about xrefresh and cnk_versioning? If not: check out Setting up your IDE: further suggestions

Last edited by JanDW (2010-03-26 02:52:45)

Board footer