Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2008-02-08 19:45:36

brunodario

Posting articles stopped working

Hi there, currently i´m working on a bi-lingual website (pt-br / en-us) using the MLP Pack.

When i publish an article the following line shows up

Warning: Column count doesn’t match value count at row 1 REPLACE INTO _1l10n_txp_pt_br SELECT * FROM _1textpattern WHERE _1textpattern.ID=‘9’ LIMIT 1 in /home/santaluzlingerie/public_html/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 117

and nothing outputs on the public site

I´m not an db expert at all but this is a db issue for sure. I´ve tried to disable a couple of plugins i´m using to see if they were causing this but nothing changes.
I´ve also used the 10 more custom fields (http://gerhardlazu.com/blog/32/10-more-custom-fields-please) hack, so this may be the cause but still… i´m kinda lost whit this situation, any help or “translation” for the problem would be great.

Thx in advance

Last edited by brunodario (2008-02-08 19:47:04)

#2 2008-02-08 19:59:22

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

Re: Posting articles stopped working

That could be because you have modified core files. It also makes us harder to know what is the issue and problem, as we can’t know contents of your files – and what you have modified or are you modified core files corretly. But that seems to be something to with MLP, but you have compined too mods, so it’s hard to tell really anything.

Could you paste here your high diacnostics and pre-flight-checks?

You could also post this to MPL thread that net-carver could easily spot this – but as there is related other modifications… Btw, you really shouldn’t use old mods, when there is plugin avaible (meaning that custom_field mod).

I hope that it starts working (but it’s so hard to help modified txp’s users) :)

Last edited by Gocom (2008-02-08 20:00:08)

#3 2008-02-08 20:16:31

brunodario

Gocom,

Thanx for replying.
I´ve already posted this problem in the MLP Pack thread. Waiting to see if net-carver has some magic words for me.

I´m pretty sure that this error ivolves 2 things:

MLP Pack
and
The custom fields hack (That is the only hack i´ve made at all, the otter stuff are plugins that i´ve already disabled to check)

My pre-flight check returns the following:

“ Some Textpattern files are out of date: /lib/txplib_db.php “ I belive this is because the MLP library i´ve instaled in the begginig.

Notice, before doing the custom fields hack i published a section of the site called “institutional” and everything worked just fine.
I´ve needed more custom fields for the products section. And then my headache began. No worries, i´m pretty confident in the power of this community. ;-)

Before i´ve made the custom fields hack i´ve made a DB backup using [rss_admin_db_manager] plugin. So i have to ask, if i restore the DB from this point, would it work? Have you guys ever made such a thing?

Last edited by brunodario (2008-02-08 20:36:46)

#4 2008-02-09 03:23:47

brunodario

Done. I´ve restored the old DB and everything is working fine, i´ve lost just the products template and a few test-images… nothing big deal. I´ll use other solution instead of this custom fields hack.

Board footer