Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2008-01-06 19:03:02

merz1
Website

'Textpattern in the media' - New main folder in the forum?

I would love to have a new top forum folder where the discussion about articles with the subject TXP could be focused.

I.e. interviews like the ones which can be found on the new TXPQ site are worth to be mentioned. I bookmark some TXP related items at del.icio.us but I think it is worth to give those sources a place in this forum. And there are many more which flow by in my feed reader…

Maybe TXP lovers would love to share there finds?
And it will be a good source for people doing research on TXP!

Get all online mentions of Textpattern via OPML subscription: TXP Info Sources: Textpattern RSS feeds as dynamic OPML

#2 2008-01-06 19:42:36

zero
Website

Re: 'Textpattern in the media' - New main folder in the forum?

I second this. Although people often share their finds, it can be in different forums and needs active search by someone who knows what they are looking for. A special forum would allow everyone to browse it and make it easier for both contributors and for newbies, researchers and casual passers-by.

I’d welcome having a place to announce latest article, as I think would Bert with TXPlanet and Sam with We Love TXP and a link to the dev weblog or Mentions or Featured Sites would be helpful now and then. And then there’s the thousands of people who just see something about TXP they’d like to share…

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#3 2008-01-08 16:47:03

zero
Website

Thank you Mary for the new Mentions forum!

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#4 2008-01-08 18:00:41

merz1
Website

Oh, I see :-)

Thanks from me too.

Get all online mentions of Textpattern via OPML subscription: TXP Info Sources: Textpattern RSS feeds as dynamic OPML

Board footer