Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-12-26 15:44:28

Sono Juventino

Photographic Rights and formal e-mail

http://juvenorge.com – Juventus Norge

Dear La Press

My name is Thomas Maurstad Larsson, and I am contacting you regarding your photographic rights of Juventus Turin Football Club. I represent a newly founded fan site of Juventus Turin and, on behalf of the fan site, I would greatly appreciate your permission to display your photographic content on our web site.

Allowing us these photographic rights will be a great leap towards offering the Norwegian public a fan site worthy of this beautiful club we all love. Our site, www.juvenorge.com, wants to offer a healthy community not previously to be found in Norway.

Your photo graphics will under no circumstances be sold by us, or any third party. Our website is non-profit, and we intend not to break any laws or commit any actions prohibited by international or national laws. All photographs will be displayed with all copyright notes required and we will gladly display your company logo anywhere you demand.

Thanks in advance: http://juvenorge.com

Best regards

Thomas Larsson
Juvenorge.com

http://juvenorge.com

Last edited by Sono Juventino (2008-01-05 18:23:26)

#2 2007-12-26 16:29:08

net-carver
Archived Plugin Author

Re: Photographic Rights and formal e-mail

Thomas

Hello! I’m sure people like JM / Nathan Smith / Kevin Potts / Steve Lam / Christian Nolle et al will be able to help you out with this better than I, but for what it’s worth I have a couple of initial thoughts…

1. Before going in for exact wording etc, I’d suggest you try to find out who at LA Press to contact about copyright issues — and maybe the name of the group’s CEO too.
  2. I think you should send this as a postal letter written on your organisation’s letterhead (if you have one) and printed on high quality paper.

Regards,

Steve

#3 2007-12-26 17:25:59

zero
Website

Here is your wording with a few amendments for correct English. Someone else may help you with the best way to write the letter. And Steve’s suggestions sound very good.

Dear La Press

My name is Thomas Maurstad Larsson, and I am contacting you regarding your photographic rights of Juventus Turin Football Club. I represent a newly founded fan site of Juventus Turin and, on behalf of the fan site, I would greatly appreciate your permission to display your photographic content on our web site.

Allowing us these photographic rights will be a great leap towards offering the Norwegian public a fan site worthy of this beautiful club we all love. Our site, www.juvenorge.com, wants to offer a healthy community not previously to be found in Norway.

Your photo graphics will under no circumstances be sold by us, or any third party. Our website is non-profit, and we intend not to break any laws or commit any actions prohibited by international or national laws. All photographs will be displayed with all copyright notes required and we will gladly display your company logo anywhere you demand.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Thomas Larsson
Juvenorge.com

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#4 2007-12-27 21:12:03

Sono Juventino

Thank you very much for all help. I’ll update you about how things went.

Board footer