Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-11-25 13:37:50

thebombsite
Archived Plugin Author
Website

[contrib] TextGarden

I’m just wondering whether to add an “Admin Themes” category on TextGarden. It might help to have them in one place. Any thoughts?

Stuart

In a Time of Universal Deceit
Telling the Truth is Revolutionary.

#2 2007-11-25 14:22:20

jstubbs
Website

Re: [contrib] TextGarden

Nice idea Stuart. I am not so keen though on hacks – does your latest version of an Admin theme include hacks to TXP files?

#3 2007-11-25 15:54:56

thebombsite
Archived Plugin Author
Website

Re: [contrib] TextGarden

Well there are obviously new images and a new CSS file. There are 1 or 2 TXP files that need to be swapped depending on what revision you are using. The txplib_html.php file has been changed to add styling hooks to the “footer” but those changes are part of the development so will become standard as of v4.0.6. If you use SVN you probably already have it. I include it in the download for those who are using v4.0.5. The txplib_head.php file has quite a few changes to it, mainly to take the topnav out of the table structure and give it various id’s and classes for styling. Both of these files can simply be “swapped” for the ones you are currently using.

The CSS file needs to be swapped and also loaded into the “Style” tab. The main pages use the file from the “Style” tab so changing colours etc. is much simpler and shows immediate results on saving but the little “tag-builder” pop-ups use the CSS from the directory. Unfortunately the coding for the pop-ups is elsewhwere and I didn’t want to mess with more files than was necessary so I’ve left them as is.

Stuart

In a Time of Universal Deceit
Telling the Truth is Revolutionary.

Board footer