Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-08-22 22:53:36

hbarrett

[feedback] Thanks for the Book and Textpattern

After a few months of debating needs and resources and reviewing various CMS, I have decided to try Textpattern. The fact that you (Kevin Potts, Robert Sable, Nathan Smith, Mary Fredborg and Cody Lindley as well as all other contributors) have taken the time to write a very detailed and well organized book with excellent examples is what helped me make my final decision – I am very much a book learner. Plus, I really admire your personal sites. I just purchased the book today and have been thumbing through it – can’t wait to get started.

I have a couple of sites coming down the pipe that Textpattern will be quite useful for – so I have decided to get a head start with the book.

Anyway, I really want to say thanks for all your hard work (Textpattern, book, having a support forum, etc..) and hopefully a terrific CMS. I know all of you are doing this in your spare time and it is really appreciated. If Textpattern turns out to be a good solution for me and my clients a donation is definitely coming your way!

Thanks again,
H Barrett

#2 2007-08-23 15:41:34

kevinpotts

Re: [feedback] Thanks for the Book and Textpattern

You are more than welcome, and I hope the book serves you well. Writing the thing was fairly easy — the hard part is the long hours of development the TXP team puts in to the CMS.

Best of luck with TXP. I think you will find it a pleasure to use.

Kevin
(graphicpush)

Board footer