Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#81 2012-03-30 13:52:05

uli

Re: New admin-side theme

Thanks.

philwareham wrote:

You can see how it displays here

I’m very grateful, BTW, for the active class on the navigation’s top level menu items, formerly known as Tabs.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#82 2012-03-30 15:11:03

Destry
Website

Wow, Phil. That new version is looking good, bra! The color contrasts are so much better than all the gun-metal shades in the first versions, IMO. Really appreciate the larger fonts too.

uli wrote:

… on the navigation’s top level menu items, formerly known as Tabs.

I love that this kills the whole “tab” concept and that my moves to using “panel” in the wiki a long time ago will mean a lot less hunt and peck now. +1

The text persuades, the *notes prove。

#83 2012-03-30 15:19:52

Destry
Website

Destry wrote:

…will mean a lot less hunt and peck now.

Logic fail there, dude. You already changed the “tab(s)” to panel(s), so you won’t have to hunt and peck anyway (as much).

#84 2012-03-30 15:22:27

Destry
Website

Destry wrote:

Logic fail there, dude.

Ha-ha! Yup. Good one. But at least I don’t send myself emails.

#85 2012-04-05 22:44:28

uli

Phil, in the light of recent events (WP switcher) I’m just looking at the admin side with the eyes of a newbie:
A vanilla TXP installation comes with two custom_fields, and as far as I remember there’s no tag in neither forms nor article containers that reflects alterations made to an article’s custom_fields. Don’t know whether you’ve covered that already, I think it would be helpful for beginners’ sense of achievement, in order to see what cf’s can be used for, they’re sooo essential after all!

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

Board footer