Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2005-05-18 08:08:06

davidm

TextBook en français : Les traductions réalisées

Je commence un nouveau thread, car je souhaite créer un thread uniquement dédié à l’ajout de nouveaux articles dans le wiki. Une sorte de miroir du changelog, qui permettra aux habitués du forum qui ne se rendraient pas régulièrement sur le wiki d’avoir un suivi sur l’évolution de la documentation en français de Textpattern.

Merci de ne pas poster sur ce fil qui m’est donc exclusivement réservé (à part Destry, of course), contentez vous de lire :)

@english readers : Please do not post in this thread, which is a dedicated mirror of the wiki’s french changelog aimed at informing french users of the translation effort’s progress. Thanks.

Last edited by davidm (2005-06-15 05:45:05)

.: Retired :.

#2 2005-05-18 08:11:37

davidm

Re: TextBook en français : Les traductions réalisées

Guillaume (a.k.a hablablow) vient de finir la toute première traduction d’un article du Wiki, 2.3.1 Mise à jour vers une nouvelle version

Un chapitre important et un sacré boulot réalisé en un jour, bravo donc et merci !
A tous les relecteurs, à vos crayons !

#3 2005-05-18 12:45:05

Destry
Website

Bravo, tout la monde, bravo!

David…I’ve noticed that when a translation link is added to the top of a wiki page, it pushes the visual page content down even though the link is invisible. You can see what I’m mean by comparing any page with a french translation link (such as the main ToC) to any page without one. This could end up being a real problem when there are many language links to a given page. Hence, we’ll probably have to go back to adding the links to the bottom of pages like before. I’ll update the instructions accordingly, but I just wanted to let you know to cover your tracks.

#4 2005-05-18 15:02:15

davidm

Yeah I noticed this, and I was going to check MediaWiki’s doc to see if I could fix this.
But if putting the links to the bottom of pages solves this, I’ll switch all of them back there, no big deal.

I just updated the french translation for the instructions page accordingly.

Last edited by davidm (2005-05-18 15:05:14)

Board footer