Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2016-05-07 15:55:12

JimJoe
Website

increase article category list past 2 ?

Currently, when I pulish an article under Txtp 4.5.7, I see two categories at the bottom of the article.

What can I edit, if possible, to get more categories as listed by using the plugin rss_unlimited_categories ? I have lots of sub-categories in there, but 2 or 3 more would be the most I would want.

So as an example; I might want General, FAQ, and Alpha, and Bravo sub-categories. The last 2 are the ones I’ve selected using the list in rss_unlimited_categories.

How can I go about this ?

I did search the forums and read the FAQs.

Thanks !

#2 2016-05-14 16:17:48

uli

Re: increase article category list past 2 ?

Just saw no one has answered here. I’m not a user of rss_uc but have it installed in my playground, currently. I suspect you have it installed but aren’t using its tags. Visit its help panel under Admin > Plugins and have a look at the tags listed there. I think rss_unlimited_categories_list might be what you’re looking for.

If you have further questions re rss_uc, theres’a separate topic for that plugin that’s more likely to bring you support than a query in the more general, Textpattern core related, “How?” forum.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

Board footer