Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2014-10-04 16:29:51

SPKuja
Website

Images not uploading

Hey guys,

I had an email from my host (Dreamhost) this morning to say that my site has been moved to a new server, and since then, I can no longer upload any images.

I installed a completely clean copy to test, and uploads worked. When I restored the MYSQL data base it stopped working again. I have tried to remove all plugins as well, and it does not work. So it leaves me to believe it is a problem with my current install that has been affected.

The upload says the file was uploaded successfully, but the image does not show. It also does not physically get uploaded to the images folder on the server either.

This is what it shows once it has been uploaded:

I have made sure my images folder and tmp folders are writable. It was all working fine this morning, but since the server move it no longer does. Any help would be great!

#2 2014-10-04 18:09:15

gaekwad
Server grease monkey
GitHub

Re: Images not uploading

Can you post the diagnostics? You can anonymise the domain name to example.com or similar, but it would be useful to see what’s going on in the diagnostics. Also, please copy + paste the URLs of the missing images (again, anonymise the domain as above if you like).

#3 2014-10-04 18:20:22

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Did you also check that your database does not need any repairs?

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#4 2014-10-04 18:32:55

SPKuja
Website

Sorry guys, it seems to be working from my friends house (Using the same laptop) I’m thinking it might be some thing to do with the PHP.ini not having updated correctly.

Thank you for the fast replies, I really appreciate it!

Board footer