Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2013-01-10 16:12:36

the virtual writer

Newbie problem - Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is..

Until recently, I had no problems with my little website, blog thing, but recently I began getting three messages on my index page at www.thevirtualwriter.com . They are:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/thevirtu/public_html/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/thevirtu/public_html/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php:14) in /home/thevirtu/public_html/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 1240

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/thevirtu/public_html/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php:14) in /home/thevirtu/public_html/textpattern/publish.php on line 439

I have not idea what caused this or where to go to find the necessary file to clean this up. Any help is appreciated and yes, I am using a very old version of Textpattern.

#2 2013-01-10 18:09:39

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: Newbie problem - Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is..

Hi and welcome to the forum.

you probably need to update txp as that error normally appears on older installs after the server update their software.
What txp version are you using?

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

Board footer