Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-10-17 22:16:55

brunodario

[SOLVED]Can't upload images and files

I’ve recently updated a website to textpattern 4.5.0 and despite of some caching issue had everything went fine.

Yesterday i’ve uploaded images normaly.
But today i’ve tried to upload some images and got the error: “No file was specified”
Tried to upload a file and again, an error says: “Undefined Temp directory, please, update your preferences” (This is a free translation of the warning i did, i’m using portuguese version)

Now… this thread http://forum.textpattern.com/viewtopic.php?pid=240873#p240873 describes the same solution but it didn’t worked for me.

I’ve double checked tmp, image and files folders paths and permissions and everything is fine.
Diagnostics tells me some php functions are unavaible ( chroot, rewinddir, pmysql_connect, show_sources, class, mysql_pconnect, _gdGetColors, gdGetColors).

Any clue on this?
Thx in advance

Last edited by brunodario (2012-10-19 09:42:50)

#2 2012-10-18 21:21:08

uli

Re: [SOLVED]Can't upload images and files

Bump, before this one drops out of any Recent Topics’ list. (Sorry for not being of more use.)

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#3 2012-10-19 09:42:24

brunodario

Re: [SOLVED]Can't upload images and files

Just as it came the problem now it’s gone. Maybe it was a cache issue or directory permissions taking more time than expected to change..

Board footer