Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#169 2012-01-18 18:51:59

milosevic

Re: mem_moderation - Generic Moderation

Thanks, John:

I don’t know why but it doesn’t works to me. Perhaps it is a mysql problem, other plugins are working bad to at that website. I will try to port the website to another hosting. Don’t know what else to try.

<txp:rocks/>

#170 2012-06-01 10:21:58

Teemu

I use mem_moderation_image so that user can submit image from public side, which then gets wrapped to an article.

<txp:mem_moderation_image_form>
	<txp:mem_form_file name="thefile" label="Image" break="" /><br/>
	<txp:mem_form_secret type="image" name="category" break="" value="images"/>
        <txp:mem_form_secret name="article_title" break="" value="test"/>
        <txp:mem_form_secret name="article_section" break="" value="test"/> 
	<txp:mem_form_secret  name="article_category1"  break="" value="test"/>
	<txp:mem_form_submit name="mem_moderation_save" label="Upload" class="button"/>
</txp:mem_moderation_image_form>

This works great and the image wrapped to a article gets added to the que.

What I’m trying to figure out is there tags that show preview of the qued image and/or article for the user on public side? Documentation for these plugins are quite limited.

#171 2012-06-19 16:16:34

tom1

im getting weird Fatal error: Call to undefined function getDefaultSection() in /home/info/public_html/dev/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(653) : eval()’d code on line 934

when trying to open uploaded image ( by click description of it ), any ideas where i’ve gone wrong?

edit 1:
okay i was a bit too quick to post that, i got around it by putting section field in form.. but after that i got missing function called category_popup, and its starting to sound like im missing whole bunch of functions ?

edit 2:
after trial and error, i got into success mode. Installed mem_moderation_article and did some other tricks i don’t know, i got it working for now..

Last edited by tom1 (2012-06-19 16:59:22)

#172 2015-07-28 22:15:22

jakob
Admin
Website

Has anyone got mem_moderation and mem_moderation_article working on txp 4.5.7?

I’m bringing a very old site with a very specific function set up to date and after updating I get a “division by zero” error on clicking the moderate tab followed by an sql error (both as browser dialogs that have to be clicked away), followed by “I’m sorry. I’m afraid I can’t do that; moderate is an unsafe operation.” in txp. As far as I can tell the form is submitting but I can’t reach the tab on the admin side at all.

Any advice as to which are the correct working plugins would be most welcome…

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

Board footer