Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-05-05 20:44:44

totoff
Website

an architect's website

hi forum,

recently i brought the website of schmitz-helbig architects online. this is quite a large office in cologne with a large team and several major projects in the city. different to what i do normal, i just made the frontend development but not the design which comes from another designer (so don’t hold me responsible for some lack in usability you may experience ;-)

this is my very first commercial project with textpattern. i recommended txp for this job as there were a lot of custom solutions wanted. in general, everybody is happy with the cms, while some editors complain about textile. in particular if it comes to images in articles they are so used to wysiwyg, that they don’t want to remember the path to an image as textile requires.

however, i enjoyed working with txp and got a lot of support from this community who helped me whenever i got stuck. thanks again for that.

plugins used:

• bot_admin_body_class
  • bot_image_upload
  • mck_textilebar
  • smd_browse_by (very helpful plugin!)

christoph

#2 2012-05-06 18:15:19

admi
Website

Re: an architect's website

Is the drop-down menu consisit of sections (level 1) and articles (level 2)?

#3 2012-05-07 07:25:12

totoff
Website

hi admi, yes, precisely.

#4 2012-05-22 20:02:25

NyteOwl

The menus do not gracefully degrade if Javascript is disabled when visiting the site. The display in their dropped mode, overlapping the image below, and each other.

Obsolescence is just a lack of imagination. / 36-bits Forever! / #include <disclaimer.h>;

Board footer