Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#109 2011-04-26 16:15:56

merz1
Website

Re: Feedback for the Textpattern 4.4.0 release

Well, it seemed this thread was intended specifically for feedback on the 4.4.0 release, which is why I appended it here. If the forum admins think it should be its own thread, I don’t mind if it gets moved. Hey, I’m new here! :) I’ll go with the flow.

No pun intended. You are absolutely right (here) but your feedback is worth to have its own thread as the issues are pretty complex & specific. It will be easier for users having the same issues to find the solution(s)/answer(s) instead of combing through a generic feedback thread.

Take my remark as a compliment for your detailed original post :)

(This forum like many others hides many solutions to complex problems inside pretty lengthy threads.)

[OT] .@all I am collecting some Textpattern solutions in my public Zotero group. Feel free to join the group and add/archive valuable content like specific comment links which offer a specific TXP solution :)

Last edited by merz1 (2011-04-26 16:22:56)

Get all online mentions of Textpattern via OPML subscription: TXP Info Sources: Textpattern RSS feeds as dynamic OPML

#110 2011-04-26 16:57:43

marjoleink

merz1 wrote:

Take my remark as a compliment for your detailed original post :)

Thank you :)

(This forum like many others hides many solutions to complex problems inside pretty lengthy threads.)

I’m sure! It has a good search function though (and I’ve already used that). ;)

[OT] .@all I am collecting some Textpattern solutions in my public Zotero group. Feel free to join the group and add/archive valuable content like specific comment links which offer a specific TXP solution :)

I have nothing to add for now, but that looks useful. Thanks for that link: added to my growing collection of Textpattern bookmarks!

Cheers,

Marjolein Katsma ¤ Hacking a theme to learn tags now ¤ nul = nada — lt = very little — why is there even a site there?

#111 2011-04-26 21:02:57

maverick
Website

Welcome marjoleink

Multi-site Install Quirks is a thread I started in an effort to collect and collate the various issues Multi-sites present, as well as tips, work-arounds, etc. Feel free to add specific ideas, suggestions, etc. there if you like.

Last edited by maverick (2011-04-26 21:04:01)

#112 2011-04-26 21:52:48

marjoleink

maverick wrote:

Welcome marjoleink

Multi-site Install Quirks is a thread I started in an effort to collect and collate the various issues Multi-sites present, as well as tips, work-arounds, etc. Feel free to add specific ideas, suggestions, etc. there if you like.

Thanks, maverick! I will do that (but tomorrow, it’s almost midnight and my brain needs a rest :))

Cheers,

Marjolein Katsma ¤ Hacking a theme to learn tags now ¤ nul = nada — lt = very little — why is there even a site there?

Board footer