2. » Plugin support
  3. » TXP Mobile

#1 2010-07-21 14:44:53

oliverker
Plugin Author
Website

TXP Mobile

Hi all.

I’ve released the first installment of txpmobile to those who signed up on txpmobile.com so looking for your requests help with moving it forward.

The latest version comes as a admin theme, no more extra files or changing the index file to make it work. Download the file and upload it to your textpattern theme folder.

New Install

1. Upload the txpmobile file into your textpattern theme folder
  2. Change your theme to txpmobile in the preferences
  3. Done! Test on a mobile device

Upgrading from 0.1, 0.2, or 0.3

1. If you upgraded to txp v4.3.0 i’ts most likley txpmobile stoped working so disabled it, but just in case
  2. Upgrade textpattern to version 4.3.0
  3. Use the standard textpattern/index.php file
  4. Delete the folder textpattern/txpmobile as it’s no longer needed
  5. Follow the instructions for new install if not already

Feel free to post pics of what it looks like on platforms other than iPhone.

You can download the latest version now

Previous versions
0.3 http://txpmobile.com/file_download/2
0.2 http://txpmobile.com/file_download/1

Help develop it?
I have managed to get the code up on github – go check it out, all help is welcome

Last edited by oliverker (2011-06-25 18:25:29)

#2 2010-07-21 17:06:05

babyben

Re: TXP Mobile

I’m getting, “Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php:7) in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 201”

Last edited by babyben (2010-07-21 17:14:08)

#3 2010-07-21 17:12:19

kritoke

Just installed it on my site, when going to the /textpattern part of my site on my desktop I get the following errors (this is prior to logging in, it is where the login screen is):

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/my/txp/install/textpattern/index.php:7) in /path/to/my/txp/install/textpattern/index.php on line 201

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/my/txp/install/textpattern/index.php:7) in /path/to/my/txp/install/textpattern/include/txp_auth.php on line 154

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/my/txp/install/textpattern/index.php:7) in /path/to/my/txp/install/textpattern/include/txp_auth.php on line 155

I modified the line you said to modify in index.php, I have changed the location that I pasted to protect the security of my server.  

After logging in, just the first error line remains at the top of the screen. On the iPod Touch, I cannot even get to a login screen even after changing the theme in admin to the txpmobile on my desktop.  On the iPod, I get the same as the first error, but the line number changes to 43.

Last edited by kritoke (2010-07-21 17:14:03)

#4 2010-07-21 17:19:12

oliverker
Plugin Author
Website

Ben and Kritoke.

Sorry, seems I forgot to include the clasic theme in the txpmobile/theme/ folder – so make a copy and move across?

Im going to update the download

Thanks guys

#5 2010-07-21 17:38:32

kritoke

Copied the classic folder into that txpmobile/theme folder and it allowed me to login on the iPod Touch, but the same error about header persists. I like the initial write interface, it is smartly done. I tried doing a test post to one section of my site and it kicked me back to the login screen without posting the content. It appears to do the kicking out after going to one section, I tried going to images, it worked, then tried going elsewhere and it kicked me out. On my desktop, it would not even let me log in. It appears that it may be some kind of cookie issue, but I am not sure.

Last edited by kritoke (2010-07-21 17:43:05)

#6 2010-07-21 17:56:00

oliverker
Plugin Author
Website

kritoke wrote:

I tried doing a test post to one section of my site and it kicked me back to the login screen without posting the content.

Hi try the download again, I have altered the textpattern/index.php file, it was my fault that I altered something I shouldn’t

That is all (and added the clasic theme to txpmobile/theme

I’m not sure about the errors, see if the new index file fixes it?

Thanks for you help, much appreciated.

#7 2010-07-21 18:07:09

kritoke

Massive amount of errors, looks like whatever was added in index.php added an additional /textpattern. . This is on the desktop version. The mobile version appears to have the same kicking out error, but no new errors.

I changed in the desktop portion of the index.php: define("txpath", dirname(__FILE__).'/textpattern'); to define("txpath", dirname(__FILE__)); and it fixed the errors, but it no longer lets me login on the desktop side.

Last edited by kritoke (2010-07-21 18:12:31)

#8 2010-07-21 18:13:11

oliverker
Plugin Author
Website

That’s strange. Just uploaded to another site with out a hitch. All standard install worked fine. I’ll take look later.

#9 2010-07-21 18:18:29

oliverker
Plugin Author
Website

kritoke wrote:

I changed in the desktop portion of the index.php: define("txpath", dirname(__FILE__).'/textpattern'); to define("txpath", dirname(__FILE__)); and it fixed the errors, but it no longer lets me login on the desktop side.

It won’t work without the textpattern bit, that is from the standard index file…

#10 2010-07-21 18:32:10

kritoke

I extracted that zip file to an old version of my site on a wamp server and the normal admin when switched the txpadmin worked fine, no errors at all. The ipod had tons of errors, but its due to file location issues with the config being for unix-based and it being on a windows box. This makes me think there is some kind of permissions issue on the linux server that my site is on.

One other thing to note, is that my linux server is running litespeed rather than apache on my windows box. Not sure if that would cause issues with php not working right or not.

Last edited by kritoke (2010-07-21 18:43:44)

#11 2010-07-21 19:09:54

kritoke

Completely fixed it. I removed all the extra spaces between the <? commands and that define thing I mentioned earlier and it all works fine now. One feature request, though I think it will be hard to get it to work is to be able to remove an article. I tested posting to a section and it worked and I can navigate fine through the site.

#12 2010-07-21 19:40:05

babyben

I’ve got a huge amount of error’s not and can’t do anything admin-side.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php:7) in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 201

Warning: include_once(/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/constants.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 211

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 211

Warning: include(/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 212

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 212

Warning: include(/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 213

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 213

Warning: include(/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_forms.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 214

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_forms.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 214

Warning: include(/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_html.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 215

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 215

Warning: include(/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_theme.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 216

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/txplib_theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 216

Warning: include(/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/admin_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 217

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/me/public_html/textpattern/textpattern/lib/admin_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 217

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmicrotime() in /home/me/public_html/textpattern/index.php on line 219

1. Index
  2. » Plugin support
  3. » TXP Mobile

Board footer