Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2010-07-06 12:59:00

cuda
Website

403 error when saving article

I am running 4.0.6 and when I go to update certain articles I get a 403 forbidden error. It only happens with random articles I try to update I don’t see any similarity between the ones that update and the ones the give the error. I do get this when looking at diagnostics

The following PHP functions (which may be necessary to run Textpattern) are disabled on your server: apache_note, apache_setenv, closelog, debugger_off, debugger_on, define_syslog_variables, openlog, syslog, ini_restore, symlink, ini_alter, socket_accept, socket_bind, socket_clear_error, socket_close, socket_connect, socket_create_listen, socket_create_pair, socket_create, socket_get_option, socket_getpeername, socket_getsockname, socket_last_error, socket_listen, socket_read, socket_recv, socket_recvfrom, socket_select, socket_send, socket_sendto, socket_set_block, socket_set_nonblock, socket_set_option, socket_shutdown, socket_strerror, socket_write, stream_socket_client, stream_sock

Not sure if any of those might be the issue. I used to not have the issues. Any ideas?

Thanks

#2 2010-07-06 13:03:08

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: 403 error when saving article

Hi Dayne

might be mod_security

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#3 2010-07-06 23:47:33

cuda
Website

Re: 403 error when saving article

colak – your fix to add

SecFilterEngine Off

to the .htaccess file worked perfectly Thanks!!!!

Board footer