#49 2006-11-13 17:58:42

TheEric
Plugin Author

Re: Ebl_batchupload

The source code for the flash file is now available for download

#50 2006-11-13 19:17:40

Prax

Edited because I somehow missed all of the other posts about batchupload vs. batchUploads

I get an empty pop-up window when I click on ‘Batch Upload’ in Images. I have chmod the batchUploads directory and upload.swf in \www\textpattern also.

Last edited by Prax (2006-11-13 19:24:28)

#51 2006-11-13 19:28:04

TheEric
Plugin Author

I just uploaded a release that includes a revised help file, and corrects the batchUpload / batchupload discrepency.

The above should help you visualize where batchupload and upload.swf should be.

They both should be placed into the main domain.com/textpattern directory. If they both are, send me a contact me using the webform and include a copy of the source.

#52 2006-11-14 00:48:07

DigitalRealm
Website

I am getting the following errors when I upload a set of images…… I apologize in advance if you cannot read this code! I copied directly out of the debug window!

This installed in TXP 4.0.4. It does upload the image, it just does not create the thumbnail. I tried it both ways….1. supplying a thumbnail size and 2. leaving the thumbnail size blank. Any idea what the heck is going on here?

I also checked and made sure that the batchUploads folder and the .swf file were in the correct place. The folder does have 777 permissions on it.

Please let me know if I need to provide any further info.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><uploadResult><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 272</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(http://208.109.74.153//textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3101.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 272</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 200</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(http://208.109.74.153/textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3101.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 200</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 210</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(http://208.109.74.153/textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3101.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 210</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: Division by zero on line 212</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: Division by zero on line 212</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions on line 225</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagealphablending(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 227</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecopyresized(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 229</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 243</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 253</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 254</b></pre><item><filename>IMG_3101.JPG</filename><imported>YES</imported><thumb>ERR</thumb><resz>NO</resz></item><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 272</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(http://208.109.74.153//textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3097.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 272</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 200</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(http://208.109.74.153/textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3097.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 200</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 210</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(http://208.109.74.153/textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3097.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 210</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: Division by zero on line 212</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: Division by zero on line 212</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions on line 225</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagealphablending(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 227</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecopyresized(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 229</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 243</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 253</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 254</b></pre><item><filename>IMG_3097.JPG</filename><imported>YES</imported><thumb>ERR</thumb><resz>NO</resz></item><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 272</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(http://208.109.74.153//textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3100.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 272</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 200</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(http://208.109.74.153/textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3100.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 200</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 210</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(http://208.109.74.153/textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3100.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 210</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: Division by zero on line 212</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: Division by zero on line 212</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions on line 225</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagealphablending(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 227</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecopyresized(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 229</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 243</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 253</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 254</b></pre><item><filename>IMG_3100.JPG</filename><imported>YES</imported><thumb>ERR</thumb><resz>NO</resz></item><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 272</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(http://208.109.74.153//textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3099.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 272</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 200</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(http://208.109.74.153/textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3099.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 200</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration on line 210</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: getimagesize(http://208.109.74.153/textpattern/batchUploads/IMG_3099.JPG): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found on line 210</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: Division by zero on line 212</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: Division by zero on line 212</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions on line 225</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagealphablending(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 227</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagecopyresized(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 229</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 243</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 253</b></pre><pre>A problem occured while loading the plugin: <b>ebl_BatchUpload</b> -&gt; <b>Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource on line 254</b></pre><item><filename>IMG_3099.JPG</filename><imported>YES</imported><thumb>ERR</thumb><resz>NO</resz></item><item><filename>4 files<imported>--</imported><resz>--</resz><thumb>--</thumb></filename></item></uploadResult>

Last edited by DigitalRealm (2006-11-14 00:54:48)

#53 2006-11-14 01:43:57

TheEric
Plugin Author

Are you using dreamhost?

#54 2006-11-14 02:41:30

DigitalRealm
Website

No, I am using Go Daddy for my hosting.

Do you need my server specs? PHP version, etc.?

#55 2006-11-14 03:13:20

hakjoon
Website

It looks like allow_url_fopen is turned off. I think Eric would have to re-write how he is accessing the files.

Shoving is the answer – pusher robot

#56 2006-11-14 03:14:34

hakjoon
Website

TheEric wrote:
This should make refreshing easier upon a successful upload. Of course, I’m a really bad javascript programmer, so that might take a while.

Let me know if I can help. I’m pretty decent with JS.

Shoving is the answer – pusher robot

#57 2006-11-14 08:50:58

NeilA
Website

TheEric wrote:

Are you using dreamhost?

Eric,
I have yet to try this plugin, but are you (and hakjoon) saying that allow_url_fopen is required for it to work?

Thanks

Neil – Blue Mountains, Australia

http://westserve.org
http://ministrygrounds.net.au

#58 2006-11-14 10:23:46

Algaris

Well I tried it last night and experienced some problems with the plug-in.

1. None of my image categories were picked up in the Flash movie.

2. When I uploaded images the progress bar went through and informed me that the images had been uploaded. However I could not find them in the image tab. After some investigation, I found that the files had been placed in the batchUploads folder and not moved into the images folder or imported into Textpattern.

I’m currently using version .9 Beta

edit
Just tested it with version 1.0 and I get the same problems as above, although this time I’m using a folder called batchupload as per the instructions.

Last edited by Algaris (2006-11-14 10:34:27)

#59 2006-11-14 11:49:21

DigitalRealm
Website

After some other testing I have a little more info….

It does upload the full image to the images tab in TXP. It also removes them from the batchUploads folder upon completion. It will resize the image to the default setting (640×480?). It also places the image in the correct category that I have specified. The only thing it will not do is create a thumbnail.

I can manually create a thumbnail once it is in the image tab using the default TXP method.

I am using Revision A.008, is there a newer version of the plug-in? I am also using this on a Mac OSX, with Flash 8 Professional installed and the Flash 8 plug-in, which should not have anything to so with it but hey, ya never know.

Last edited by DigitalRealm (2006-11-14 13:15:16)

#60 2006-11-14 14:42:48

arengula
Website

I’m getting a 406 error. There are no messages in the debug window. It gets as far as uploading the image but then a popup is displayed with the 406 error and the iamges aren’t saved to Textpattern.

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Board footer