Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#37 2016-06-02 15:54:26

philwareham
Core designer
Website GitHub Mastodon

Re: [Online Help] Assistance with translating the Online Help Files

Hi Uli, please upload all you have so far to GitHub, or email them to me, whichever is easier. Since the help resides on RPC it’s not critical to be ready on release day (although that would be nice).

#38 2016-08-30 13:10:32

uli

Phil, you’ve recently uploaded translation requests for online help files. I’ve already done these locally some months ago. (In Textile, though, the Crowdin request is HTML. Is that a problem?). Can you remove those translation requests for German from Crowdin, please, so no one starts the comprehensive work?

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#39 2016-08-30 13:15:20

philwareham
Core designer
Website GitHub Mastodon

Hi Uli,

Yes, I am going to upload all the inline help files to Crowdin eventually. If you have translated the German files then please either make a pull request on the Pophelp repo or send them to me directly, and I’ll mirror those on Crowdin.

Thanks!

#40 2016-12-07 08:57:19

kees-b
Website

philwareham wrote #300873:

Yes, I am going to upload all the inline help files to Crowdin eventually.

Hi,

I’m seeing the help files in Crowdin coming but I’m missing the allready translated strings. Will the existing nl-nl translations imported to crowdin from the rpc server or do they reside somewhere on Github?

Kees

#41 2016-12-07 09:21:48

philwareham
Core designer
Website GitHub Mastodon

Hi Kees,

The English pophelps have changed so much that I don’t know how useful the old translations on RPC would be. I would prefer new translations are done from the current English pophelp files.

I could probably try and extract the nl-nl pophelps from RPC and send to you as a starting point, if that helps?

#42 2016-12-07 13:41:56

kees-b
Website

philwareham wrote #303199:

Hi Kees,

The English pophelps have changed so much that I don’t know how useful the old translations on RPC would be. I would prefer new translations are done from the current English pophelp files.

I could probably try and extract the nl-nl pophelps from RPC and send to you as a starting point, if that helps?

I assumed these significant changes too. Having the old ones around might help though.

-k

Board footer