Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2016-03-15 16:32:06

MacBanshee

Events calendar has one event repeating

I have events listed on the home page, expandable to details. They are also supposed to be shown on a graphical events calendar. But one event, now passed, is shown on every single day of the events calendar even after I have deleted the event article.

#2 2016-03-15 20:33:02

uli

Re: Events calendar has one event repeating

MacBanshee wrote #298283:

But one event, now passed, is shown on every single day of the events calendar even after I have deleted the event article.

The simplest step first: Try visiting the page in question from a different browser or from a different computer. It might simply be a cached version of the page.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#3 2016-03-16 23:43:39

uli

MacBanshee wrote (in a report, not in a posting):

That was the first thing I did. The event still shows up on every single day.

OK, fine. zem_event was quite some time before I made my first Textpattern steps. Maybe there’s someone who knows that plugin, or can offer some help in migrating to the more future-proof smd_calendar. Until then: You’d have to find the “thing” (if not an article), or any database field, that causes the calendar entry in question, respectively. Find a string that’s contained in the obstinate thing, something you could use for a search. Do you know how to move around in phpMySQL (or any other tool to inspect the database), and perform a search there?

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#4 2016-03-18 02:48:59

MacBanshee

I don’t know any of that (the website was created and run by my daughter, who has died). I will, however, pass this information on to the web consultant I have hired (who isn’t familiar with TP)

Board footer