Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2015-06-11 13:29:24

marisay

Can't modify Advanced Options/No puedo modificar Opciones Avanzadas

Hola! Necesito ayuda!
Tuve que realizar un cambio de servidor y migrar el sitio web hecho en Textpattern.
Todo se ve (salvo las imágenes) y entrando con mi usuario y contraseña no puedo hacer modificaciones en Opciones Avanzadas. Cualquier cambio que intente hacer en esa hoja no me permite guardarlo y aparece
Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /textpattern/index.php on this server.

Lo que necesito cambiar allí son fundamentalmente las rutas de almacenamiento ya que al haber cambiado de servidor cambiaron las rutas.
No encuentro la forma de hacer la modificación de rutas de almacenamiento desde los archivos sueltos en el servidor.
Tampoco recibo respuestas del servicio de hosting, quizá tienen que hacer algo desde allí y no saben cómo hacerlo.

—————- english ———————
I had to make a change of server and migrate the website made in Textpattern.
Everything looks (except images) and entering with my username and password can not make changes to Advanced Settings. Any changes intend to make on that sheet i do not let me save and appears this:
Forbidden
You do not have any permission to access /textpattern/index.php on this server.

What I need to change there is fundamentally the storage paths because it have changed since the server changed routes.
Can I find the way to change storage paths from the individual files on the server?
Nor did I receive responses hosting service, maybe they have to do something from there and they do not know how.

Please some help!

#2 2015-06-11 13:46:39

uli

Re: Can't modify Advanced Options/No puedo modificar Opciones Avanzadas

Hi marisay, and welcome to the Textpattern forum.

Have you found this here already? Please note it’s not about the default .htaccess file in the root directory but an additional, new one, in /textpattern.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#3 2015-06-11 13:57:26

uli

Oh hasty me! ;)

marisay wrote #291488:

What I need to change there is fundamentally the storage paths because it have changed since the server changed routes.

After moving an installation, there’s a path to your /textpattern folder to be set in /textpattern/config.php
Edit: Can’t be the one, no admin side access without a working DB path.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#4 2015-06-11 14:02:37

marisay

YES!!!! It was the .htaccess in textpattern folder (which is not in the installation file)
THANK YOU SO MUCH ULI !!!!!
BEST!

Last edited by marisay (2015-06-11 14:06:27)

#5 2015-06-11 14:16:27

uli

Hey, welcome, glad it worked in spite of my haste!

Board footer