Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2015-02-23 20:27:37

pierlu

Form article

Hi, I have an article with more with the <txp: if_article> when I click on it redirects me more rightly to the body but I see a rectangle that I should not see. Why?

#2 2015-02-23 22:30:01

uli

Re: Form article

Can you post a link please? In case it’s still a local installation, I’m afraid you’ll have to diagnose it yourself. Best tools to do so are the developer tools built in in Chrome/ium & Safari or, on Firefox, the Firebug extension (IE? Don’t know. Somebody?). All of these seem a bit overwhelming at first sight, but it’s really rewarding to use them!

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#3 2015-02-24 00:22:03

jakob
Admin
Website

Re: Form article

Or post a screenshot of the areas you mean with the rectangle (enough that we have some context). It might be a placeholder for rogue character in your font, or it might be the outline of a link around something that’s not displaying.

IE? Don’t know. Somebody?

IE also has developer tools (F12, I believe) and also has an inspector (similar to the others) that you can use to hover over the rectangle to determine what it is in your code.

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

Board footer