Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2015-02-02 14:43:07

alcluith

First time using Textpattern

Hi

as I newbe to text pattern I was keen to get it set up in my localhost on Mackbook running Mavericks and get to know it. I have no had several attempts to get it up and running without much success.
I keep getting multiple copies of the following error message

“Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone ‘UTC’ for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /Users/user/Sites/website_name/textpattern/setup/txpsql.php on line 467”

I have tried to follow all guidance but nothing I seam to do makes no difference can anyone advise???

I have been able to install several CMS systems without any problem but this one seams persistant

alcluith

#2 2015-02-02 15:14:20

etc
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: First time using Textpattern

Hello, and welcome to txp.

Have you tried this fix?

#3 2015-02-03 09:37:06

alcluith

thank you that would have appeared to have fixed that problem but now I have another

General error Textpattern Error: Unknown column ‘load_order’ in ‘order clause’ on line 95
Tag error: <txp:article limit=“5” /> -> Textpattern Error: Unknown column ‘Expires’ in ‘where clause’ while parsing form None on page default
Tag error: <txp:article limit=“5” /> -> Textpattern Error: Unknown column ‘Expires’ in ‘field list’ while parsing form None on page default

alcluith

#4 2015-02-03 09:46:30

alcluith

Hi again

went into administration and notified website title and saved when went back to front end these errors had disappeared??????

alcluith

#5 2015-02-03 11:02:23

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

alcluith wrote #287994:

went into administration and notified website title and saved when went back to front end these errors had disappeared??????

When you install Textpattern by uploading files to your host, you need to log in at least once to trigger upgrade scripts to run and make alterations to your database. That’s why logging in fixed the warnings.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

Board footer