Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2014-04-21 13:35:04

airportgold

Need Help With Error Message

Hello everyone!
I hope someone can help me. I get the following error on a client site and i would like to know how to resolve it myself since i can not get in touch with programmer. here is the error message as it appears on the site. Although the site still functional the error message seems to affect iphone viewing of the site more than android phones. Please help.

******************************************************************************************************

Warning: Table ‘./airportgold548/apsTXPtxp_log’ is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed select host from apsTXPtxp_log as txp_log where ip=‘99.225.150.41’ limit 1 in /home/content/a/i/r/airportGold548/html/site/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 85

Warning: Table ‘./airportgold548/apsTXPtxp_log’ is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed insert into apsTXPtxp_log set `time`=now(),page=’/site/’,ip=‘99.225.150.41’,host=‘CPE18593342454a-CM185933424547.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com’,refer=‘airportgoldenspa.com/’,status=‘200’,method=‘GET’ in /home/content/a/i/r/airportGold548/html/site/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 85

***********************************************************************************************************

I thank you in advance.

Evert

#2 2014-04-21 17:21:31

uli

Re: Need Help With Error Message

Hi Evert, and welcome to the Textpattern forum!

txp_log is one of the less important tables, fortunately.

Login to your webhosting account and click through to where you find something like “Edit Databases”. Click that link or button. You’ll be shown another login , probably to the PHPmyAdmin interface of your database. Log in, select the database for Textpattern from the dropdown left hand, if you have only one database it will already be selected.

Click “apsTXPtxp_log” in the frame left hand. Now you see a new page with a tab like structure in the main frame. Click on the “Operations” tab, there look for the section “Tools” or “Toolset” or the like (I’m translating from German). Look for a link there which has “Repair” in its name. Click that link.

Now switch over to your website and reload the page. With some luck the error is gone now.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#3 2014-04-22 17:44:23

maruchan
Website

Re: Need Help With Error Message

Also: Start making backups immediately (you can do so from within your web host’s PHPMyAdmin using “Export”) or ask your web host if they can set up automatic backups for you. The next table that crashes might be an important one.

Board footer