Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2013-12-11 03:18:10

oregonian

how to remove articles/divs?

Hi,
How do I remove a couple of articles on my home page. I go to the page (home) but can’t quite figure out how to remove the articles along with their images. I know their ID numbers but I’m not seeing that in the code either…maybe the template page for home is not the place to look?

Also, I have some experience with HTML so if their is a way to edit the code manually that would also work.

Thanks for your assistance.

#2 2013-12-11 05:53:26

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: how to remove articles/divs?

On fresh txp installs the home page uses the default page template and the default form.

If you post a url we might be able to help.

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#3 2013-12-11 11:47:56

uli

If you want to remove divs/code or want to show less articles, in a general sense, you’ll do that in pages and forms, like colak says. If you want to remove certain articles from display set their status to “hidden”. You can do so in one go from the Articles panel (tick their checkboxes, then choose Change status from the “With selected” dropdown menu, bottom left) or one by one, from their respective Write panel (radio buttons, top right).

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#4 2013-12-11 17:53:34

oregonian

thank you. that is very helpful

Board footer