Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2013-05-18 05:45:22

Jahanam

Setup Error: Table Doesn't Exist on Line 95

Hi, everyone,

I’ve been trying to install the latest version of Textpattern for the past couple of days, but I keep seeing this error:

general_error Textpattern Error: Table 'my_username.txp_prefs' doesn't exist on line 95
general_error Textpattern Error: Table 'my_username.txp_prefs' doesn't exist on line 95
general_error Textpattern Error: Table 'my_username.txp_lang' doesn't exist on line 95
general_error Textpattern Error: Table 'my_username.txp_lang' doesn't exist on line 95
General error Textpattern Error: Table 'my_username.txp_section' doesn't exist on line 95
General error Textpattern Error: Table 'my_username.txp_page' doesn't exist on line 95
General error Textpattern Error: Table 'my_username.txp_page' doesn't exist on line 95

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

#2 2013-05-18 06:05:24

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: Setup Error: Table Doesn't Exist on Line 95

Hi Jahanam,

welcome to txp.

It looks like you might not be entering the right information in the set up screen.

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#3 2013-05-18 11:20:36

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

If your database credentials are setup correctly, check your database contents. There is a change that the the setup is erroring out. The setup script executes multiple SQL statements, and as such can not work on restricted environment. There can be no limitations in queries you can run, and memory limit should be at least 16 MB or so for PHP.

The setup script doesn’t read or do tasks in patches, it blobs everything to memory at once, and has no actual error validation of any kind. This leads to situations where the setup script can just fail, and as it has no patch, error handling or resume options, you can’t resume from the last operation nor you get informed about the error.

#4 2013-05-19 04:43:48

Jahanam

Thank you for your help, guys.

Unfortunately, it appears that the problem is with the limitations put on by my host. I was able to use an older version of textpattern by copying all the files and directories via FTP, and importing the SQL database via phpmyadmin.

Board footer