Textpattern Forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#11 2011-07-30 20:59:42

net-carver
Admin

Re: sed_cleaner

Version 0.3 released

Adds…

• …a small scripting module to allow you to record and perform your favourite cleanups/pref settings

Simply work out your must-have settings and record them into the example cleanups.php file. Include this in the textpattern directory of your standard installation and when you activate sed_cleaner it will perform the cleanups you have specified/scripted in cleanups.php after it has done its standard cleanups.

To opening post for links

Steve
Textile | My plugins on GitHub | @netcarver

#12 2011-07-31 06:46:15

jpdupont

Thank Steve! Very nice!
Is it possible to put in the same directory as cleanups.php all the plugins text files and insert them in the same initialisation process ?

#13 2011-07-31 10:17:51

net-carver
Admin

Hi jpdupont

I already have a published plugin that auto-loads other plugins but it’s pretty old (even by my standards) and needs some work.

all

I’m a little wary of turning this into a full blown theme installer and I don’t really want to get into the realm of changing existing presentation items, though I would be ok with adding scripted removal of non-default forms/pages/sections/styles.

Perhaps, as jpdupont has suggested, there is a little more headroom at the front-end of the boot-strap process for getting an initial set of plugins installed — a set which could include your theme installer of choice. If so, would others use a plugin auto-load feature if I merged it from my old plugin? Done anyway as I might find it useful myself.

Last edited by net-carver (2011-07-31 15:06:01)

Steve

#14 2011-07-31 15:04:59

net-carver
Admin

Ok, v0.4 is out.

Changes…

• Attempts to load plugins from the /files sub-directory, before any scripted cleanups are run.
  • Location of cleanups.php has been moved to the /files sub-directory to allow you clean your site without needing ftp or ssh access to the filesystem.
  • Your cleanups can now enable auto-loaded plugins using the ‘enableplugin’ directive.

Steve

#15 2011-07-31 19:58:08

jpdupont

Steve,

I try the plugin (last 0.4.20) on a fresh TXP install, in a subdirectory.

I get this error messages, with debug on, below.

It seems the plugin don’t care of the table prefix here “demo_”, and dont’ care of the subdir “demo”, to remove files ….

TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_discuss`

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> User_Warning: Table 'alysseinfo3.txp_discuss' doesn't exist
TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_discuss` on line 89

TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_link`

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> User_Warning: Table 'alysseinfo3.txp_link' doesn't exist
TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_link` on line 89

TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_category`

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> User_Warning: Table 'alysseinfo3.txp_category' doesn't exist
TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_category` on line 89

TRUNCATE TABLE `textpattern`

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> User_Warning: Table 'alysseinfo3.textpattern' doesn't exist
TRUNCATE TABLE `textpattern` on line 89

TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_image`

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> User_Warning: Table 'alysseinfo3.txp_image' doesn't exist
TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_image` on line 89

update demo_txp_prefs set `val`='' where `name`='site_slogan'

update demo_txp_prefs set `val`='' where `name`='custom_1_set'

update demo_txp_prefs set `val`='' where `name`='custom_2_set'

update demo_txp_prefs set `val`='' where `name`='spam_blacklists'

update demo_txp_prefs set `val`='0' where `name`='use_dns'

update demo_txp_prefs set `val`='1' where `name`='never_display_email'

Removing setup/en-gb.php

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> Warning: unlink(setup/en-gb.php) [function.unlink]: Permission non accordée on line 230

Removing setup/index.php

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> Warning: unlink(setup/index.php) [function.unlink]: Permission non accordée on line 230

Removing setup/setup-langs.php

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> Warning: unlink(setup/setup-langs.php) [function.unlink]: Permission non accordée on line 230

Removing setup/txpsql.php

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> Warning: unlink(setup/txpsql.php) [function.unlink]: Permission non accordée on line 230

Removing setup

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> Warning: rmdir(setup) [function.rmdir]: Permission non accordée on line 212

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> Notice: Undefined variable: event on line 19

Auto Install Plugins... Accessing dir(/home/www/fc1f7630122da37fd45afdf6fbcfbfdb/web/demo/files) ... no plugins found: exiting.

No installation specific cleanup file found.

TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_file`

Erreur lors du chargement du plugin sed_cleaner -> User_Warning: Table 'alysseinfo3.txp_file' doesn't exist
TRUNCATE TABLE `txp_file` on line 89

#16 2011-07-31 20:35:20

net-carver
Admin

jpdupont wrote…

It seems the plugin don’t care of the table prefix here “demo_”, and dont’ care of the subdir “demo”, to remove files

Good catch. It doesn’t use table prefixes. I’ll fix that.

The plugin operates on the directories relative to the textpattern directory so those errors are more likely to be file system permissions on the setup directory. The script cant remove what it doesn’t have permission to remove.

Edited to add: I’ve confirmed that directory cleanup works in subdir installations as long as your filesystem permissions allow it.

Last edited by net-carver (2011-07-31 21:17:34)

Steve

#17 2011-07-31 21:14:45

net-carver
Admin

v0.4.1 posted.

Should fix the plugin to work with table prefixes.

Steve

#18 2011-08-01 09:07:09

Pat64
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Steve.

For plugin help file: Where can we find a complete preference entries list?

Cheers,

Patrick.
Txp Tricks & Tips by french users : http://txp-fr.net | G+
Alison: a CSS Grid tool for all browsers

#19 2011-08-01 11:14:09

uli

Patrick, possibly fewest clicks is via phpMyAdmin.
Another way would be this one.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#20 2011-08-01 11:24:30

Pat64
Plugin Author
Website

Ok Uli.
Good tip. Tks.

Patrick.
Txp Tricks & Tips by french users : http://txp-fr.net | G+
Alison: a CSS Grid tool for all browsers

Board footer