Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2011-07-30 18:13:16

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Re: Yoko for Textpattern

Just a quick note, Yoko for Textpattern is now available in Version 1.03 which includes a couple of smaller fixes and – most notably – introduces Textpacks to fully localize the front end.

Should anyone feel like it, more Textpacks for languages besides German and English would be more than welcome :)

Last edited by stephan (2011-07-30 18:16:17)

Yoko for Textpattern – A free blog themeMinimum Theme – If all you want to do is write.
Note: I am currently not actively using Textpattern, so I am not in the forums very often

#14 2011-08-15 11:57:46

mrdeltoid

Hello Stephan,

thank you very much for porting this wonderful theme!

I’m giving it a try at the moment but encountered three problems:

1. When showing the full article, the style seems to be gone (line-height ind main text, font-family in date and author)
  2. Beneath the displayed article, the message “Es tut uns leid, aber es konnte keine Seite für deine Anfrage gefunden werden. /ID/TITLE” appears under the default “divider.gif”
  3. Clicking on any of the category links delivers no results, although I have assigned articles to categories

Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong? The test page can be found here: http://blog.telemach.org/

I haven’t changed any of the templates and I use the current version of your port. Maybe you can give me a hint ;-)!

Thanx a lot
Tilman

Last edited by mrdeltoid (2011-08-15 11:59:11)

#15 2011-08-15 12:06:55

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Is it version 1.05 (just posted yesterday)? I shall take a look at the issues tonight. Thanks for reporting those!

Yoko for Textpattern – A free blog themeMinimum Theme – If all you want to do is write.
Note: I am currently not actively using Textpattern, so I am not in the forums very often

#16 2011-08-15 12:10:58

mrdeltoid

Hi Stephan,

no, it’s the previous release (version 1.04).

Regards
Tilman

#17 2011-08-16 10:40:58

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

So we could fix the issue offline, it was due to the rewrite rule for nginx that was used. If using this one for nginx, things also work with clean URLs:

try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$args;

However I found some small changes I would like to make to Yoko, so expect a 1.06 sometime in the next week or so.

#18 2011-08-16 10:43:23

mrdeltoid

Great – that fixed my problem!

Stephan, keep up the super-good work!

Best regards and thanx
Tilman

#19 2011-12-03 21:37:57

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Now available: Yoko 1.08.

What’s new? Several cosmetic fixes, italian textpack, and slimbox2 for displaying images (resizing on the admin interface is included of course :-)
Oh, and you can easily switch off the social sharing buttons now, if you must.

Let me know if you can think of any other additions that you would like.

Last edited by stephan (2011-12-03 21:38:51)

#20 2011-12-06 22:53:02

Zanza
Plugin Author
Website

Hello Stephan. Seems to me that in the yoko_header form this line is lacking:

<header id="branding">

(causing the mainnav menu displaying not properly)

As I was actually messing things up with a new/old installation, so it could be my fault, but also in the yoko folder txt files it seems lacking. Can you please check it out?

Great work, thanks!

#21 2012-01-02 22:11:03

andrei

I just installed yoko for the first time. Zanza is right, that line is missing from the form.

[solved]And also the Yoko_Variables tab under Presentation is missing for me. [the plugin wasn/t active :)]

Thanks!
Andrei

Last edited by andrei (2012-01-02 22:27:14)

#22 2012-01-03 14:13:09

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Andrei,

thanks for your feedback. I shall plan for another Yoko update to fix this. Also I shall check how come the plugin is not auto-activated.

#23 2012-01-13 03:00:17

andrei

Hi again,

I intend to set up the facebook Open Graph META Tags for every article on my site.
Also I want to set them for the homepage. The ones for articles must be declared in the yoko_single form, and where I should declare the ones for homepage. I wish to avoid having multiple tags on homepage.

<meta property=“og:title” content=”<txp:title />”/> <meta property=“og:url” content=”<txp:permlink />”/> <meta property=“og:image” content=”<txp:article_image />”/> <meta property=“og:site_name” content=”<txp:title />”/> <meta property=“og:description” content=”<txp:excerpt />”/> (these will work?) Also a plugin for these so we can add them when writing the article should be great and I think it’s not hard to code it. :)

Thanks in advance,
Andrei

Last edited by andrei (2012-01-13 03:45:23)

#24 2012-01-13 05:44:42

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Currently Facebook Open Graph Meta tags are added already. Have a look at the form yoko_opengraph as it may do what you want already. It is included into the header.

<!-- opengraph -->
<txp:if_individual_article>
<meta property="og:title" content="<txp:title no_widow='0' />"> 
<txp:else />
<meta property="og:title" content="<txp:site_name />"> 
</txp:if_individual_article>
<meta property="og:description" content="<txp:etz_striptags><txp:rss_auto_excerpt showlinkwithexcerpt="0" /></txp:etz_striptags>">
<meta property="og:type" content="article">
<meta property="og:image" content="<txp:site_url /><txp:variable name="site_logo" />">

<txp:if_individual_article>
<meta property="og:url" content="<txp:smd_canonical type="url" />">
<txp:else />
<meta property="og:url" content="<txp:site_url />">
<meta property="og:type" content="blog" />
</txp:if_individual_article>

<meta property="og:site_name" content="<txp:site_name />">
<txp:chh_if_data>
  <meta property="fb:appid" content="<txp:variable name="facebook_application_id" />">
</txp:chh_if_data>
<!-- end opengraph -->

Board footer