You are not logged in.
I do not wish to type the entire thing in each time
I think this was covered earlier in the thread. Although it seemed that masa couldn’t get upm_quicktags going in the latest Txp (and I couldn’t figure it out, though admittedly I didn’t put much effort into it) I’d wager Quick Tags are your best bet for offering this kind of functionality.
Thanks, I shall give it a try and see how it works.
Update: OK, upm_quicktags was really simple to hack together so I could easily use smd_macro. Now also smd_gallery is as simple to integrate as pushing a buttong and putting some numbers in.
Thanks a lot for the wonderful plugins :-)
Last edited by stephan (2011-09-05 20:12:20)
I need some jump-start: The plugin is activated, smd_macro is compatible with my TXP version, I copied the tag name from the macro tab, but my tag is displayed literally in the source code. What might be the reason?
This is my tag:
<txp:bildzoom Beschreibung="Wallachei 1" Gruppenname="wallachei" Grosses-Bild-ID="149" Kleines-Bild-ID="54" />
I also tried all lowercase attributes, but no luck.
my tag is displayed literally in the source code.
Urk. Without further info, no idea off the top of my head. Can you export your macro please so I can try it on my server with your settings? That would then either rule out or confirm plugin bug / incompatibility / mashed page / pebkac.
this is the file contents:
[bildzoom2] description = "Lightbox" attributes = "Beschreibung||text" attributes = "Gruppenname|wallachei|gruppe" attributes = "Grosses-Bild-ID||gro√ü" attributes = "Kleines-Bild-ID||klein" definition = "PGEgdGl0bGU9Int0ZXh0fSIgY2xhc3M9ImZjeWJ4IiByZWw9IntncnVwcGV9IiBocmVmPSJodHRwOi8vbWFyaW5hLWJydW5vcmkuZGUvaW1hZ2VzL3tncm/Dn30uanBnIj48dHhwOmltYWdlIGNsYXNzPSJmbG9hdC1yIiBpZD0ie2tsZWlufSIgLz48L2E+"
Thanks for taking the time to look into it!
BTW, the file is a cloned export. Like iI said: I copied the macro name, so the 2 isn’t the reason. Just remarked the radix sign and tested with ASCII: still no joy.
A few things. All of them to do with the plugin being too limited:
großas a replacement is likely to confuse things because the column names aren’t defined as UTF-8. When I import the macro, for example, the replacement text is
gro??on my server. That needs fixing in the next release.
To summarize, swap dashes for underscores and stick to ASCII attribute names/replacements. Using lower case is a last resort if the previous two workarounds don’t have any impact.
A more international-friendly version of the plugin will be available when I get a chance. Sorry for the headaches and short-sightedness of the code.
Stef, thank you very much for this lightning-fast response. All is working now :)
The hyphens were inserted by the plugin itself, I was so stupid to use blanks =0 which would’ve worked nowayneverever, so pebkac was the true reason. Thanks again for helping and for this wonderful machine.
The hyphens were inserted by the plugin itself
Oh lordy me, I’ll have to tend to that: it’s embarrassing. Thanks for letting me know.