Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2010-12-06 15:10:43

PascalL
Website

Re: [request] Really easy write tab textile plugin based off Janko's jQuery demo

Works now ! Thanks a lot !

#14 2010-12-06 15:21:11

rathersplendid
Plugin Author
Website

Re: [request] Really easy write tab textile plugin based off Janko's jQuery demo

It works for me now too – thanks! – but the positioning is strange, checkout this screengrab to see what I mean: http://cl.ly/3y073N1y2o1b3m180d2X

Last edited by rathersplendid (2010-12-06 15:21:45)

Admin Themes Prometheus | Stung | <txp:coder/
My Portfolio | ɹǝpuɐz.com | @MrMartineau
<txp:coder /> – Convert your designs into Textpattern-based websites
jQuery Style | @jquerystyle

#15 2010-12-10 22:14:00

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

rathersplendid wrote:

It works for me now too – thanks! – but the positioning is strange, checkout this screengrab to see what I mean: http://cl.ly/3y073N1y2o1b3m180d2X

Are you using a Theme I can install and check it out on? I’ve only tested it on Classic. It’s also possible that some other css on the page is messing it up. All I did was use the css from the example.

I did change the class by prefixing it with msd_. If you installed it before I did that (can’t remember when), then try it again.

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#16 2010-12-10 22:15:24

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

I’ve made some changes to allow the addition of additional simple buttons. It really only supports the less complicated parts of textile where you want to add some text before and/or after the selected text.

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#17 2011-02-24 10:24:39

Depot 1
Website

Hi.
I’ve installed the plug-in and gets the same error message mentioned earlier in this thread:

A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant tag – assumed ‘tag’ on line 25
A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant start – assumed ‘start’ on line 26
A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant end – assumed ‘end’ on line 27
A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant tag – assumed ‘tag’ on line 30
A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant start – assumed ‘start’ on line 31
A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant end – assumed ‘end’ on line 32
A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant tag – assumed ‘tag’ on line 35
A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant start – assumed ‘start’ on line 36
A problem occured while loading the plugin: msd_minibar -> Notice: Use of undefined constant end – assumed ‘end’ on line 37

The plug-in actually works (and is very nice!), but something must be wrong …
Can anyone give me a clue of what to do?

Regards,
Snorre

#18 2011-02-24 14:17:19

candyman

Same errors for me.

#19 2011-02-24 15:04:07

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

I think I’ve fixed it.

Last edited by MattD (2011-02-24 15:08:14)

My Plugins

#20 2011-02-24 15:37:46

candyman

Thanks Matt, it works!

Underlined style is missing, btw: it’s due to some problem?

#21 2011-02-24 16:25:42

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

Out of the box it supports *strong*, __italic__ and h1. heading. You can add additional options by editing the “Add More Buttons” Block at the beginning of the plugin code.

#Add more! Button Name		array( "tag" => "button",
#	   Inserted before		"start" => "before",
#	   Inserted after		"end" => "after"
#					)			

For +inserted text+ you’d put add to $msd_menu_items like this:

$msd_menu_items =  array(	array( "tag" => "b",
					"start" => "*",
					"end" => "*"
					),

array( "tag" => "i",
					"start" => "_",
					"end" => "_"
					),

array( "tag" => "h1",
					"start" => "h1. ",
					"end" => ""
					),
				array( "tag" => "u",
					"start" => "+",
					"end" => "+"
					)

Last edited by MattD (2011-02-24 16:28:12)

My Plugins

#22 2011-02-24 17:25:06

Depot 1
Website

Thanks Matt,
it works perfectly!

#23 2011-02-24 17:59:14

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

My Plugins

Board footer