Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2010-09-16 12:15:48

the_ghost
Plugin Author
Website

date_default_timezone_get() error after migrating to php 5.3 from 5.2

In diagnostic i get this:

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘Europe/Moscow’ for ‘MSD/4,0/DST’ instead in /home/u78707/otmoyka.ru/www/textpattern/include/txp_diag.php on line 481

Warning: strftime() [function.strftime]: It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘Europe/Moscow’ for ‘MSD/4,0/DST’ instead in /home/u78707/otmoyka.ru/www/textpattern/include/txp_diag.php on line 482

And when i enter and tab where there is time/date i get errors for every instance – user’s tab screenshot

Here is full diag (if you need english diag instead of russian – tell me and i’ll install english lang)

Providing help in hacking ATM! Come to courses and don’t forget to bring us notebook and hammer! What for notebook? What a kind of hacker you are without notebok?

#2 2010-09-16 14:54:22

jsoo
Plugin Author
Website

Re: date_default_timezone_get() error after migrating to php 5.3 from 5.2

Code is topiary

#3 2010-09-16 15:18:15

the_ghost
Plugin Author
Website

Re: date_default_timezone_get() error after migrating to php 5.3 from 5.2

Thanks!

Fixed this via inserting next line in one of my plugins:

date_default_timezone_set('UTC');

Providing help in hacking ATM! Come to courses and don’t forget to bring us notebook and hammer! What for notebook? What a kind of hacker you are without notebok?

Board footer