Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#37 2010-02-26 16:38:37

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

Re: msd_admin_datepicker: jQueryUI Date Picker in the Write Tab.

For some reason jquery uses yy for a four digit year as mentioned here

Last edited by MattD (2010-02-26 17:44:58)

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#38 2011-02-10 20:27:30

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

Small update to allow you remove the “jQuery UI URL” value from the plugin preferences to resolve conflict with other plugins that use jQuery UI.

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#39 2011-02-10 21:14:14

Zanza
Plugin Author
Website

Too quick to believe! Thanks, but unfortunately I can’t get this to work (even with blank jq ui url) with bot_ plugin anyway. His “choose image” is showing twice anyway AND your datepicker is not there. Knowing that I’m working with a subdir installation may help? There is something that I could try to help you?

#40 2011-12-07 00:41:46

jagorny
Website

You’ve hardcoded the public URL into the plugin for the icon presentation in the write tab. For folks like myself using multi-site with the admin subdomain option A this does not work. It also assumes a textpattern subdomain which does not generally work for multi-site installs.

This line:

$msd_iconpath= hu . “textpattern/?msd_dtpkr=famfam”;

changed to this:

$msd_iconpath= “?msd_dtpkr=famfam”;

resolves the issue – and I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for regular installs. Can anyone confirm?

#41 2011-12-07 21:04:26

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

Still seems to work when I change it to what you’ve suggested so I’ve implemented that change in version 0.7.

My Plugins

Board footer