Textpattern Forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#31 2009-07-06 14:58:11

alannie

Re: Specify article_custom limit AND check for non-empty custom field?

By Jove! video_id="_%" works. jsoo, do you have any kind of blog or email notification list that I can join to be notified of your future brilliant discoveries and plugins? :)

By the way, I wouldn’t mothball your plugin just yet … I bet it could come in handy for other uses. I’ll let you know if I come across any examples beyond the ones you already have listed.

Last edited by alannie (2009-07-06 14:59:36)

#32 2009-07-06 15:39:56

jsoo
Website

Re: Specify article_custom limit AND check for non-empty custom field?

alannie wrote:

By Jove! video_id="_%" works. jsoo, do you have any kind of blog or email notification list that I can join to be notified of your future brilliant discoveries and plugins? :)

My Txp brilliancy ;) shines forth rather sporadically, intermixed with a much higher percentage of blather, on this forum; very irregularly on my own Txp page, to which, for various reasons, I have not yet added a feed. I just posted a tip on Txp Tips, which does have a feed, well worth following. Might post this one as another Txp Tip, pace artagesw.

By the way, I wouldn’t mothball your plugin just yet … I bet it could come in handy for other uses. I’ll let you know if I come across any examples beyond the ones you already have listed.

Well, picked up one user pretty quickly, so I’ll keep it online for now.

Txp tags not doing what you expect? Learn to use a tag trace. And the Tag Reference.

Board footer