Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#25 2005-07-31 01:21:59

nardo

Re: [plugin] [ORPHAN] zem_article_image

okay, so I think this post explains why zem_article_image ain’t working in my scenario -> paths (I’m in a subfolder localhost/testsite/ )

maybe BlueMamba’s fix (scroll up) does the trick, but my attempt to modify the plugin code was unsuccessful – I wonder if zem would consider adding his functionality to the default article_image tag?

and Mary, that’s great to hear

+ + +

reason for interest: a number of contributors on this development site – which means providing instruction on usage… and I would like to have a clear and simple distinction between

• adding one or multiple images for an ‘article gallery’ (!important)
  • inserting a pic into a more textual post (using Mary’s class to default to a floated left img)

also gives me opportunity to style these differently – i.e. important images are displayed with captions, etc – images inserted into flow just get a title attribute to add meaning / show provenance

#26 2005-07-31 15:17:22

feragnoli

Hello zem, I dunno why but your plugin works on ly in messy mode.
with clean mode url it is not able to parse a proper path.
I’m using now rc4, but I had that problem with rc3 too…
anybody else?

thank you!

what was that again…?

#27 2006-10-26 15:00:28

soulship
Website

Has anyone a clue how to edit this to not barf if there is no article image? I have tried some various conditionals but none seem to be working in conjunction with this. I tried chh_if_data, tcm_if_article_image, and a few others that I cant remember at the moment. I would like to test if there is an article image and if there is then- output zem article_image_thimb and if not then disregard zem_article_image_tag. Any thoughts out there?

#28 2006-10-26 15:09:17

soulship
Website

Disregard my last post, instead of hacking on this I forgot about Patricks plugin hak_article_image that is working fine for me without conditionals and will pass a “rel’ attribute.

Board footer