Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#25 2004-07-27 02:08:55

greenrift
Archived Plugin Author
Website

Re: Plugin/Hack: Albumpattern

> Xilus wrote:

> I have missed this plugin(s) :) niceShadow, where can I find that?

niceShadow is included in the mdp_lib.php file thats included in the Albumpattern 1.0T zip file. You will need to set up the Onion Skin Drop Shadows properly though, otherwise there won’t be any shadow.

#26 2004-07-27 15:14:11

Martagnan
Website

Please… is there any plans to have this work when PHP is in safe mode??

#27 2004-07-27 16:04:28

Macubu
Website

I get the usual ImageMagick error:

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.ringaround.it/home/textpattern/lib/classImageManipulation.php on line 302

Warning: getimagesize(/web/htdocs/www.ringaround.it/home/images/spoleto-2003/loggiat.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.ringaround.it/home/textpattern/lib/classImageManipulation.php on line 304

but I wonder why? On the same server that hosts this site, I have a Gallery which uses ImageMagick. So it must be a problem of misconfiguration… What are the parameters I have to look for in order to use it, and which are the files I need to modify?

Can somebody help?

#28 2004-07-27 20:11:23

spiffin
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Macubu

Yes I get the same error when I try to run AP using ImageMagick .. so for the time being I’ve set it to use GD.

I suspect the error is something to do with the script not finding convert or mogrify .. but I’m not sure where to enter the correct path.

I believe greenrift’s looking into it.

(This is a testing release after all .. and so far it’s pretty amazing.)

S

#29 2004-08-01 00:46:51

greenrift
Archived Plugin Author
Website

Updated to version Testing Release 2

This has a bunch of bug fixes (I hope I got most everybody’s). It should work in PHP Safe Mode (ImageMagick may not), and ImageMagick should work better (you have to provide Albumpattern with the path (/usr/local/bin/ is common), maybe in the next version I’ll have it discover ImageMagick). There are a couple of additional features as well. This is quite final yet, but I hope to squash all the bugs I can in this release. Then I’ll add in some additional image manipulation stuff, and image comments and some other stuff. Once that is done, I think I’ll have all the features I originally wanted in this thing.

tntrazor, do you have my calendar plugin installed? If so, update to the latest version and that should fix your problem.

#30 2004-08-01 09:38:15

spiffin
Plugin Author
Website

This new release works well.

Has anyone figured out where to enter the desired resize dimensions?

~

#31 2004-08-01 15:58:57

greenrift
Archived Plugin Author
Website

There is a not terribly little, but maybe I need to make it more obvious, “Edit Preferences” link when you first click the Album tab. It’s right up there at the top. From there it will take you to a page that will let you edit all those preferences (just make sure you edited and ran albumpattern_sql.php, because otherwise things won’t work).

I was thinking about adding the preferences to the regular Admin->Preferences tab, but I’m trying to keep the number of hacks to TXP as low as possible.

Last edited by greenrift (2004-08-01 16:01:44)

#32 2004-08-01 18:50:05

spiffin
Plugin Author
Website

Thanks greenrift (and sorry I’d overlooked the obvious).

This plugin now works extremely well .. excellent work, thank you.

#33 2004-08-02 10:35:54

Martagnan
Website

Hey Greenrift Thanks for making AP work in safe mode! I seem to now have a problem with ImageMagick…
- I have set all permissions to 777
- AP is creating my album directories within my images directory without problems

When I upload I get this error…..

Warning: chmod failed: No such file or directory in /home/mysite/public_html/textpattern/lib/classImageManipulation.php on line 364

Problem encountered while resizing using ImageMagick
Command Line Executed
/home/mysite/public_html/albumpattern/images/convert -size 350×343 ‘/home/mysite/public_html/images/album-number-two/boot.jpg’ -quality 75 -resize 350×343! ‘/home/mysite/public_html/images/album-number-two/bootr.jpg’

Image Magick Returned

Array

Strange thing is that my image DOES actually get uploaded and I can view it.

Any help or hints appreciated!

Thanks

#34 2004-08-02 12:19:44

Fugazi
Website

Hey, I just installed this on a testsite on my localhost. It seems to work.

except: after I upload images, it displays a pages with errors, and when I go back to the album it says the images are uploaded.

and: what are the tags to implement the album in your page (probably a dumb question)

thanks

#35 2004-08-02 12:21:49

Fugazi
Website

alright, smooth uploading works when I type something in the excerpt box, still, what are the tags?

Board footer