Re: rah_plugin_installer

visualpeople wrote:

An amazing job as usual!

Thank you :) Glad you like.

#14 2011-07-21 16:19:59

phuture303

visualpeople schrieb:

Not sure I could use Textpattern without all you wonderful plugin creators!

+1. Great job, mate(s)! :-)

#15 2012-03-19 22:40:49

visualpeople
Website

I don’t mean to hijack this thread — but I have another weird situation.

For the first time ever, today, I’m using Textpattern’s multisite setup — (one Txp install, multiple sites/databases run from the /sites directory).

Everything is working well, but the options page for rah_plugin_installer is just showing up completely blank.

Obviously, this isn’t the end of the world, but I was just wondering if there was something you could think of off the top of your head that is causing the page not to show up.

#16 2012-03-20 02:24:44

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

visualpeople wrote:

Everything is working well, but the options page for rah_plugin_installer is just showing up completely blank.

At least multi-site setup should have no affect to rah_plugin_installer. It doesn’t care how Textpattern is installed as long as Textpattern is fully functional.

Obviously, this isn’t the end of the world, but I was just wondering if there was something you could think of off the top of your head that is causing the page not to show up.

Not really. …Other than the change that the process timeouts because of update check takes too long, which is potentially possible in the current release version. The current development version sitting on the repo should always timeout w/o taking the process with it.

In next few month I will also add some Ajax to ease out updates too, making updates to take place as a background process.

Last edited by Gocom (2012-03-20 02:50:58)

#17 2012-03-26 22:03:34

visualpeople
Website

Argh!

I finally tracked down the error, the site had never been upgraded to 4.4.1 (I thought it had, but had never bothered to actually look and see). Surprise, surprise! Once I upgraded it, everything worked perfectly. Sorry to waste your time, but thanks for the quick reply, anyway!

Board footer