Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#517 2010-09-04 12:03:17

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Re: yab_shop (simple textpattern shop with paypal support)

Hi Bijay,

I got a small problem regrading the price. I got a price like 1,300 , What it is showing is 1.300 now, i want to get rid of that “.” and use “,” instead of “.”.. So can anybody could help me.

the currency format is depending on the selected currency. But you can change the output. Go to the function yab_shop_currency_out in yab_shop_core. There are a long switch-statement with different currencies and their output.

Look for the lines with your used currency an modify the

'toform'	=> number_format($toform, 2, ',', '.')

to this:

'toform'	=> number_format($toform, 2')

or this

'toform'	=> number_format($toform, 2, '.', ',')

#518 2010-09-04 12:29:50

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Hi mlarino,

I would like to contribute to this plugin with a new languaje
Spanish.

Can someone point me out on how to do this? :)

That would be nice!
You can download this file and make your changes. Then you can send it back to me, I will package an spanish language plugin then. Please tell me then your name and website for the credits in the plugin!

This plugin only uses Paypal or Google Checkout right? There is no way to configure a standart checkout with a bank, like regular ecommerce sites?
That would make this plugin really usefull.

Do you mean paying with credit card? Thats a not so easy task and requires a decision what payment gateway should be used.
Or do you mean standard payments? These are included and supported (payment by delivery, on account, prepayment).

Cheers trenc

#519 2010-09-04 14:34:44

tom_iwa

Hi, mates.

I’m very impressed with that plugin.
But … I’ve just installed pure textpattern and this 3 obligatory plug-ins (core, admin, 3th party).

yab_shop tags were placed as well as 2 test products.
Unfortunately i can’t remove products from shopping cart and change product quantity.

Probably i’ve made some common mistake but didn’t find proper solution.

Test shop can be found on dom.iwaszkiewicz.eu – pls forgive me messy layout.
Pls help.

Tom.

#520 2010-09-05 09:01:42

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Hi Tom,

be sure a <txp:yab_shop_cart /> is placed in the checkout section, too.

e.g.:

<txp:yab_shop_cart output="none" />

#521 2010-09-06 04:40:14

Bijay

Hi mates! I am in big trouble. I am using yab_shop plug in. Directly coming to the point’s— When i click on purchase order button, it place an order i.e one mail to the admin and another to the customer. Up to this Its working perfectly, But when i wanted to give the delivery instruction regarding your order will be deliverd on bla bla days like for example:

“We will delivered guaranteed-fresh, to-your-door, between 8 and 9 a.m. on $delivery hours)”

lets say i am a customer.. if i place order within Monday Tuesday and Wednesday i will receive my order on Friday and except other days i will receive on Sunday,.. so $delivery does it..

and what is the big deal is days should be flexible .. i had done the php code for days and it worked fine but i am unable to place in the correct place.

Does yab_shop support this?
If it support can any body get me rid off this problem? i would be very much appreciated !

Cheer’s !!

#522 2010-09-06 08:44:41

tom_iwa

trenc wrote:

Hi Tom,

be sure a <txp:yab_shop_cart /> is placed in the checkout section, too.

e.g.:

<txp:yab_shop_cart output="none" />

Thanks buddy.
Works fine.

Respect! Tom.

#523 2010-09-06 10:37:31

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Hi Bijay,

lets say i am a customer.. if i place order within Monday Tuesday and Wednesday i will receive my order on Friday and except other days i will receive on Sunday,.. so $delivery does it.

yab_shop can’t do this. You have to hardcode it. You can include your text and php snippet in the function that produces the mail.

The function is named yab_shop_build_mail_body in the yab_shop_core.

#524 2010-09-06 11:18:18

Bijay

Hi trence Thanx for your kind help.. You suggested me to hard code on “yab_shop_build_mail_body”. But i have hard coded on “ if ($affirmation != ‘1’) { $body .= $promo_admin.$eol.yab_shop_lang(‘admin_mail_after_products’); } else { $body .= $promo_client.$eol.yab_shop_lang(‘affirmation_mail_after_products’);

} return $body;”

Instead of else i had hard coded my own php code. and woks fine.
Thanx for your help

Appreciatively,
Bijay

#525 2010-09-07 03:54:44

Bijay

Hi trence… Small problem regarding “ Add to cart”.. I have one category name “Coffee” and i have 20 item related on coffee category.. My problem is, whenever i add a product after clicking “Add to cart” my list scroll downside.. Do you have any idea why my list is scrolling down? Is these happening because i got a long list”? What should i do to stop scrolling down?

Hoping to get your solution on it?

Cheer’s !

#526 2010-09-08 09:18:00

keukenkikker
Website

Hi Trenc,

I used the line $eol.yab_shop_lang('checkout_dob').': '.$ps_order['source']. at first (I added the necessary information in the table as well). I’ve changed it to the one you gave me.

Still the selected source code is not shown on the email confirmation. Only the text “How do you found us” appears. The information from the radio button remains empty.

I hope you can have a look for me again. I assume that it has to do with the first lines, but that’s where my knowledge ends …

Regards,
Sharon

Last edited by keukenkikker (2010-09-08 09:35:24)

#527 2010-10-11 09:35:17

sergueip

Hi, Trenc!

I have some problem with your plugin. Could you pls help me to solve this?

When I add some product to the cart – it’s showing normally. But if I go to some another page of my site, or do page refresh – cart becames empty…. If I add some another product – only last added product shown, but not the previously added product.

How do you save list of products in the cart? Cookies? MySQL? or some another way?
How can I fix this?

Thanks.

#528 2010-10-11 10:35:29

sergueip

Answer to myself =)

I found the reason of this problem. It was my fault.

I’ve called yab_shop_car_quantity function outside of yab_shop_cart tag. So, cart becames empty.

So, it’s solved now. Sorry.

And thanks for nice plugin! =)

Last edited by sergueip (2010-10-11 10:36:06)

Board footer