Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#505 2010-07-23 07:30:49

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Re: yab_shop (simple textpattern shop with paypal support)

HI Nathanael,

i know this is probably not the place to ask this but, how do i put an swf file up on my site? Like so when someone opens the page the file loads and plays the content?

Is it a SWF file? So have a look here: w3schools
Is it a FLV file? Look here: Flowplayer

#506 2010-07-23 15:09:02

Nathanael_mc

thanks trenc, i was lost for a bit there.

cheers

#507 2010-07-27 08:04:25

jpdupont

Hello Tommy/trenc !

I try to setup a shop here : aoa.lu/editions

1/ problem with shipping cost :

I set shipping in the admin to 15 EUR.
I set shipping for each product at 5 EUR.
I set a drop down list with multiple prices in a custom field.

Problem :

If i put a product in a cart, I get a (15 + 5) shipping cost : OK.
If I add x time the same product, I get the same 20 EUR value (I want 15 + 5 x thenumber of product).
If I choice an other price in the drop down list, I get an other item in the cart, and shipping cost are now 15 + 5 + 5 : OK !

Bug ? I want shipping cost added for each product added in the cart, not only for each different item.

2/ The cart as container tag

I use the code in the help.

Just below the items, I get a line I don’t want (Sous-total: €xxx,xxPasser à la caisse) : I don’t see how get rid of this.
The other lines are displayed as I want :

<txp:yab_shop_cart>
  <txp:yab_shop_cart_items />
  <txp:yab_shop_cart_quantity output="all" break="" label="Produits : " wraptag="div" class="aaa"/>
  <txp:yab_shop_cart_subtotal break="" label="Total : " wraptag="div" class="bbb"/>
  <txp:yab_shop_cart_link break="" wraptag="div" label="Procéder à l'achat" class="ccc"/>
  <txp:yab_shop_cart_message wraptag="div" add="Un produit a été ajouté"  edit="Le panier  a été modifié"  del="Un produit a été supprimé"   />
</txp:yab_shop_cart>

#508 2010-07-27 10:23:01

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Hi jpdupont,

If i put a product in a cart, I get a (15 + 5) shipping cost : OK.
If I add x time the same product, I get the same 20 EUR value (I want 15 + 5 x thenumber of product).
If I choice an other price in the drop down list, I get an other item in the cart, and shipping cost are now 15 + 5 + 5 : OK !

Bug ? I want shipping cost added for each product added in the cart, not only for each different item.

Oh, yes, this is a not yet implemented feature. The special shipping costs for a product is ignoring the amount of the product. It does work only for products and not for amounts of products.

Just below the items, I get a line I don’t want (Sous-total: €xxx,xxPasser à la caisse) : I don’t see how get rid of this.
The other lines are displayed as I want :

Ok, this is really a bug. The tag <txp:yab_shop_cart_items /> will additionally produce this fields by default. It’s hardcoded this time. As a workaround you can hide this with a bit of css:

span.yab-subtotal,
a.yab-to-checkout {
        display: none
}

#509 2010-08-04 05:23:31

Bijay

Hi mate…… Is there any way to increase the width of the “Item Property 1 (custom field)”………… I couldn’t able to increase the width of the “Item Property 1 (custom field)” i.e Dropdown menu………

Waiting for your reply
Thanx…
Cheer’s

—-> I had solved it ….

Last edited by Bijay (2010-08-04 06:49:24)

#510 2010-08-20 14:03:43

keukenkikker
Website

Hi there,

I’ve installed the plugin yab_shop and it’s working really nice! Our website “sells courses”. Therefor we need some extra fields in the checkout screen. I already found the state field which I gave a different name. Date of birth is one of the new fields I need and I also need a radio button list.

Is there any way to add some extra fields to this screen?

We’re not using the Google checkout or Paypal stuff. We collect the amount of the purchase by bank after the order is made. So the only thing we need is some extra fields in the screen and in the email confirmations.

Kind regards!

Last edited by keukenkikker (2010-08-20 14:07:45)

#511 2010-08-23 09:01:17

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Hi Sharon,

adding some extra fields could only be done by modifying (hardcoding in) the plugin code. Unfortunately on different places/lines in the code (HTML output, validation, remember/forget, email output).

#512 2010-08-23 09:22:41

keukenkikker
Website

Hi Trenc,

Thanks for your reaction. I’m willing to modify the code, this is really important for our organisation. Can you explain me how to make the adjustments? I assume that each used field can be found in the code and that I can copy these lines en change the fieldname? If so, I only need to know where to make the adjustments. Or am I underestimating things?

#513 2010-08-30 08:03:22

Bijay

Hi Mates!! I am using yab shop plugin. I got a small problem regrading the price. I got a price like 1,300 , What it is showing is 1.300 now, i want to get rid of that “.” and use “,” instead of “.”.. So can anybody could help me.
Thanx
Cheer’s

———-Good News———-

Thanx a lot mates!!! Sorry for troubling you. I had solved this problem, so need to bother.
Thanx
Cheer’s!

Last edited by Bijay (2010-08-30 09:48:02)

#514 2010-09-01 09:43:56

keukenkikker
Website

Dear Trenc,

I’ve modified the code and added the fields. It works like a charm!

As always, there’s one thing left. In our existing order form we ask our customers how they found us. We use 4 radio buttons to do this. I managed to get the radio buttons on the checkout screen and I’m able to select one. However the information is not send to the email. I used the following code which is defenitly wrong:

graf( tag(yab_shop_lang(‘checkout_source1’), ‘label’, ‘ for=“source”’). fInput(‘radio’, ‘source’, yab_shop_return_input(‘source1’), ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘source1’), ‘ class=“yab-shop-source1”’ ).
graf( tag(yab_shop_lang(‘checkout_source2’), ‘label’, ‘ for=“source”’). fInput(‘radio’, ‘source’, yab_shop_return_input(‘source2’), ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘source2’), ‘ class=“yab-shop-source2”’ ).

Could you please help me?! Then it will be Perfect!

Kind regards,
Sharon

#515 2010-09-03 11:19:38

mlarino

I would like to contribute to this plugin with a new languaje
Spanish.

Can someone point me out on how to do this? :)

This plugin only uses Paypal or Google Checkout right? There is no way to configure a standart checkout with a bank, like regular ecommerce sites?
That would make this plugin really usefull.

thanks!

Last edited by mlarino (2010-09-03 11:28:00)

#516 2010-09-04 11:48:40

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Hi Sharon,

However the information is not send to the email.

you have to add the fields in the mail output too.

The mails are build with the function yab_shop_build_mail_body. There you can add the appropriate lines to the $body variable.

Example:

$eol.'How do you found us: '.$ps_order['source'].

Board footer