Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#745 2023-09-05 15:27:41

wordgasm
Website

Re: smd_slimbox

Hello Bloke,

I am currently updating my design and I forgot how to change the images of “close”, “previous”, and “next” in the image pop up. Can you show me how?

Thank you,
Wordgasm

#746 2023-09-28 08:47:55

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: smd_slimbox

wordgasm wrote #335712:

I am currently updating my design and I forgot how to change the images of “close”, “previous”, and “next” in the image pop up. Can you show me how?

Hi, and sorry for the delay getting back to you here. Honestly, I’m surprised this plugin still works! I haven’t touched the code in over 12 years.

That said, if it does still work then you might find some joy by hooking some style rules into the nextclass / prevclass plugin options. By default they are set to smd_slimbox_next and smd_slimbox_prev so if you set some background image in those style rules, it might override any default images that are being added, probably from slimbox itself.

I don’t think my plugin exposes any methods for altering the close button image. I can’t see a way to do it from the official slimbox page either. But if you launch the lightbox on your website and look at the page source in the web inspector, you might find the images being rendered, which may give you a clue on which class names you need to override with your own rules to change the images it uses.

Sorry I can’t be any more specific than that at the moment.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

Board footer