#13 2006-06-22 05:22:58

tkn
Website

Re: [plugin] [ORPHAN] mcw_ma_gnolia

my user name is akatsuki…

#14 2006-06-24 23:47:15

instantok

i’m getting the same errors on the extentions page…i had this installed and it was working fine, then it just stopped working. are there any known conflicts with other plugins? i updated to the most recent version, force updated the js cache, double checked the forms and txp tags…not sure what’s going on. anyone else have this happen?

#15 2006-06-27 20:08:28

marios
Archived Plugin Author

Hi, I just started recently to play with the ma.gnolia plugin, since I never had taken care of my links, I decided to test this a little on my Blog.
Anyway, all-though I could easily set this up and worked fine so far , I also got the undefined offset errors after force-updating.
In my attempt to track this down, I thought , that maybe it had something to do with the links in ma.gnolia themselves.

So I discovered that I had a link that was untagged from within ma.gnolia. Once I tagged it and updated from the backend, the errors disappeared.
(Another side-effect of this untagged link, was that it generated a list element with empty quoted attribute values)

I just tried to reproduce this, but haven’t been able yet, since do not always get reflected imediately.

regards, marios

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#16 2006-07-02 19:01:21

instantok

marios, did you notice any other info on ma.gnolia that will affect the plugin?…i’m getting the same error you described. i went through all of my links and made sure they are tagged but i’m still getting the errors

#17 2006-07-06 01:33:24

marios
Archived Plugin Author

instantok wrote:

marios, did you notice any other info on ma.gnolia that will affect the plugin?…i’m getting the same error you described. i went through all of my links and made sure they are tagged but i’m still getting the errors

I haven’t checked the case yet, what happens, if you set the number of links higher than the ones you have in magnolia.

regards, marios

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#18 2006-09-14 00:42:30

jrphelps

Any progress on the above issue? I have 582 bookmarks and almost none of them are tagged or have descriptions. Also, any progress on updating the plugin to work with the new API?

#19 2006-10-08 02:49:53

instantok

Another issue with this plugin is it will not display links which have a two word tag. Is there any fix for this? One of the main benefits of ma.gnolia is the ability to use two word tags.

#20 2006-10-08 13:11:47

Finner

I too am having the same problem as tkn.. works fine using your username, ‘mikewest’, but not with my own, ‘Finner’. I’ve only recently signed up with ma.gnolia, and have included 1 tag on each link..
It’s a wonderful plug-in, thanks! Will be even better with the bugs ironed out.. :)

Board footer