Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2007-06-01 03:11:58

tye
Website

Re: [plugin] [ORPHAN] ako_social

Great plugin – saved me lots of time, thanks :)

I think I may have found a bug though. On one of my sites I have a few sections which have sticky articles on them, instead of a list of articles – the links don’t pick this up at the bottom and no varibables are passed so the links on the social bookmarks look like this

http://de.lirio.us/rubric/post?uri=;title=;when_done=go_back

Is there anyway around this?

#14 2007-07-05 07:02:33

werner

Hello – this plugin rocks.

I am developing a web catalogue, where every company/website is one article. The link to the company is stored in a custom field.
In order to change the social links from the article permlink to that custom field url, i changed the plugin code a little.

Instead of

$out = array();
$title = urlencode($thisarticle[‘title’]);
$permlink = urlencode(permlinkurl($thisarticle));

i wrote

$custurl = ‘url’; // Custom field name
$custa = custom_field(array(‘name’ => $custurl)); // Get value from custom field
$out = array();
$title = urlencode($thisarticle[‘title’]);
$permlink = urlencode($custa);

Maybe someone is looking for this feature.

And maybe in the next version of this plugin, there could be a tag like usecustomfield=“blahblah” ?

So i could still use the plugin for those articles of that project that are not describing companies, without having to put their permlink in the custom field. My programming skills are just too weak to achieve this.

#15 2008-01-27 19:18:45

marios
Archived Plugin Author

Hi, I integrated this plugin into my project. However, I realized, that the description Info is not added to the URL.
Looking at the plugin code, it appears to me, that actually doing that PHP whise would not be the best solution.

Why?

Because it might be different for different purposes.

I was thinking, the best and easiet way to do that, would be to grab the info from the frontend page. That is how it is done with a boomarklet, it traverses the DOM to find the meta tag despription and then concatenates the URL with the fetched Info.

May be that could be done with Jquery (Which TXP uses )

Any Ideas on this ?

regards, marios

Last edited by marios (2008-01-27 19:21:20)

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#16 2008-11-28 21:15:10

shnnnhickman

I’m getting an error tag when I use the ako_social plugin and the yahoo image doesn’t show properly.

Any suggestions?

the error riads:
Tag error: <txp:ako_social imgsrcdir=”/images/social” delicious=“1” digg=“1” reddit=“1” yahoo=“1” netscape=“1” windowslive =“1” stumbleupon=“1” googlebookmarks=“1” twitthis=“1” wink=“1” images=“1” /> -> Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object on line 119

#17 2009-09-16 12:02:55

Noxgenus

and if you want the links to open in a lightbox, so that people can return to your site after posting the article:

add

// = etc attrs = ‘images’ => ‘0’, ‘imgsrcdir’ => ‘’, ‘wraptag’ => ‘’, ‘breaktag’ => ‘’, ‘imgclass’ => ‘’, ‘wrapclass’ => ‘’, ‘breakclass’ => ‘’, ‘aclass’ => ‘’,
‘mediabox’ => ‘ rel=“mediabox[1100 600]”’, <—— use this for your lightbox iframe

then in the bottom add this:

$out[] = href($v[$images], $v2, $mediabox);

#18 2010-05-08 19:05:21

fantasmo

Hello,

is there a way to take the url from the post to the bookmarking site?
Now it just opens a bookmarking site, for example “Digg” but I have to type in the url, which is not very comfortable for the user.

Or is there another plugin which can do that?

I saw its possible on the bookmark links on the textpattern ressources site, but I don’t know, how they did that.

Board footer