Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#157 2007-01-04 06:39:16

mattmikulla
Website

Re: [plugin] [ORPHAN] jmc_event_manager

Is this for sure not working properly with 4.04? I have it installed here which is still running 4.03, but I’d like to upgrade.

Last edited by mattmikulla (2007-01-04 06:42:23)

Art Rogue – Fine Art Photography

#158 2007-01-05 12:33:46

jufemaiz
Archived Plugin Author
Website

Apologies for absence. Reasons will remain unexplained. Needless to say the download link is back ( files.euphemize.net/textpattern/jmc_event_manager.txt )

Additionally upgrade to use wraptags, classes etc will occur sometime in January.

Again, apologies.

BE + MEngSc = engineer with a side dish of frustrated designer/developer with a penchant for photography outside

#159 2007-01-05 17:19:04

mrdale
Website

How do these developers of FREE software get away with a simple apology for not being at our beckon call 24/7? Hmmm… ;)

Thanks joel. Welcome back.

#160 2007-01-05 17:37:03

mattmikulla
Website

Welcome back. I know it’s hard to keep up with everything life throws at you.

Does this plugin function properly with the latest 4.04 install?

Art Rogue – Fine Art Photography

#161 2007-01-06 07:15:01

jufemaiz
Archived Plugin Author
Website

mattmikulla wrote:

Welcome back. I know it’s hard to keep up with everything life throws at you.
Does this plugin function properly with the latest 4.04 install?

afaik it is. musiclounge.com.au/txt/events/community-events <— running on what is claimed is most up to date (through the admin page unless things have changed)…

Last edited by jufemaiz (2007-01-07 05:19:52)

BE + MEngSc = engineer with a side dish of frustrated designer/developer with a penchant for photography outside

#162 2007-01-14 20:23:40

Brackers

Joel,

Sorry to bring this up in public. I searched your site for an email address to no avail.

I’m looking to develop this plugin for a major UK band..
Would like to discuss whether you have the time to develop further or whether you could help me find someone who can.

Can you let me have an email address please, or is there a way to send a private message through this board.
Thanks,

Neil.

#163 2007-01-15 11:54:55

jufemaiz
Archived Plugin Author
Website

np. check your email.

#164 2007-01-15 17:14:07

sakarya

hi. installed this plugin. but i am taking this message:

Warning: Table ‘text.txp_jmc_event’ doesn’t exist select count(*) from txp_jmc_event where ID in C:\wamp\www\text\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 84

Warning: Table ‘text.txp_jmc_event_venue’ doesn’t exist select count(*) from txp_jmc_event_venue where ID in C:\wamp\www\text\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 84

Warning: Table ‘text.txp_jmc_event_category’ doesn’t exist select count(*) from txp_jmc_event_category where ID in C:\wamp\www\text\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 84

Warning: Table ‘text.txp_jmc_event’ doesn’t exist insert into txp_jmc_event set CategoryID = ‘1’, name = ‘An event’, start_DateTime = now(), finish_DateTime = now(), AuthorID = ‘jmc_event_manager’, VenueID = ‘1’, Price = ‘How much?’, OtherBands = ‘’, OtherBands_html = ‘’, OtherInfo = ‘’, OtherInfo_html = ‘’ in C:\wamp\www\text\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 84

Warning: Table ‘text.txp_jmc_event_venue’ doesn’t exist insert into txp_jmc_event_venue set ID = 1, CategoryID = ‘1’, name = ‘A venue’, imageID = ‘’, address1 = ‘’, address2 = ‘’, suburb = ‘’, state = ‘’, country = ‘’, postcode = ‘’, phone = ’1800 000 000’, url = ‘http://www.theurl.com’, email = ‘info@theurl.com’, OtherInfo = ‘’, OtherInfo_html = ‘’, comments_count = ‘’ in C:\wamp\www\text\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 84

Warning: Table ‘text.txp_jmc_event_category’ doesn’t exist insert into txp_jmc_event_category set ID = 1, name = ‘A Category’, OtherInfo = ‘Something gory!’, OtherInfo_html = ‘

Something Gory!
‘ in C:\wamp\www\text\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 84
Event Create Tables MySQL Errors

1. The used table type doesn’t support FULLTEXT indexes 2. The used table type doesn’t support FULLTEXT indexes 3. The used table type doesn’t support FULLTEXT indexes

where is the mistake?please help me :(

#165 2007-01-15 22:00:04

sakarya

may you show me an example code about this. and, i did my first problem. and i have a new problem. when i view page, i am taking this message. Fatal error: Call to undefined function pagetop() in C:\wamp\www\text\textpattern\lib\txplib_misc.php(512) : eval()’d code on line 39

i deleted FULLTEXT code in mysql code.

#166 2007-01-19 13:11:01

jufemaiz
Archived Plugin Author
Website

I’m not sure what the issue is. I can’t seem to replicate it.

On the downside I’m having issues with my next version. If anyone has a method of “compacting” a php (text) file so that it will still work I’m all ears – I need to cut down the number of characters ><

#167 2007-01-19 16:53:47

michael_climactic

Hi,

I really appreciate the plugin! I’m at a bit of a loss though on how to format the date and time so it doesn’t look like: p01pSatpm31America/Los_AngelesJanuaryu12007-01-20T13:15:00-08:00311520071

Do I need to work with phpDateFunction within my calendar display form, within the code of the plugin itself, or somewhere else in TextPattern? I’m on a shared hosting service, that affects anything. Any resource you can point me to would be appreciated. Thanks again!

#168 2007-01-23 07:00:27

jufemaiz
Archived Plugin Author
Website

michael_climactic wrote:

Hi,
I really appreciate the plugin! I’m at a bit of a loss though on how to format the date and time so it doesn’t look like: p01pSatpm31America/Los_AngelesJanuaryu12007-01-20T13:15:00-08:00311520071
Do I need to work with phpDateFunction within my calendar display form, within the code of the plugin itself, or somewhere else in TextPattern? I’m on a shared hosting service, that affects anything. Any resource you can point me to would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Tag to call the date function:

< txp :jmc_event_time php_date="phpDateFunction" />

change phpDateFunction to whatever string you’d normally use in the php date function

Board footer